BC Game... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update- Girlfriend is asking for my thoughts on her “80s prom” costume she just assembled with a friend for the last 45 minutes. I’m sitting here in a tank top and slippers with a drink in hand watching us score 0 points in a half. Doesn’t get better than this.

Any of her friends single and interested in another loser Syracuse fan?

Is Courtney Jackson playing today? Best receiver on the team does he even have a target? Dink and dunk with some 4 or 5 yard passes. WR screens. Some roll outs etc. Get to the edge a little with a stretch run or a Jackson jet sweep. we can do more from an offensive standpoint to open the box and move the ball. Gilbert looks like sht again. Very rutgersesque play calling.
My kingdom for a screen - WR or RB.

FWIW, Williams is booming them in warm-ups. Just hit a high 60 yarder.

Update- Girlfriend is asking for my thoughts on her “80s prom” costume she just assembled with a friend for the last 45 minutes. I’m sitting here in a tank top and slippers with a drink in hand watching us score 0 points in a half. Doesn’t get better than this.
90% of the board is now strategizing this scenario.

What’s the record for most false starts by one player in a season? Bergeron has to be to up there.
I was going to post the same exact thing. He must be coming at least close to the record. Whatever it is.

This midget asshat broadcaster just mentioned Flutie and Hasselbeck with this freshman QB.

I will pay you to go spend time with her rather then force yourself to watch this battle of slugs

Just checking to make sure you spelled P.R.O.M. correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom