BC Gameday... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is good enough to keep it close… for a little while at least..

Should we even give him another drive? Might as well play Davis when its still close?

I am shocked by how much BC is actually passing the ball.

defense looking porous, hopefully they keep trying to throw

CDRW year 3 in college. At this point he is who he is.

Well, not really. The game slows down when you have a certain number of games under your belt against live competition. You don't have to run for your life in quite the same way during practice. That gets the adrenaline and the survival instinct going,

Either you survive that and become a competent QB (i.e., not all twitchy and jumpy), like Nassib eventually grew from being a guy who also threw 100 mph on short passes like Del-Rio is showing.

You hope that eventually a guy settles down like a Nassib or a Dungey, or he gets shell shocked from all the sacks, like an Andrew Robinson, Tommy DeVito or a Greg Paulus, and don't really develop beyond that "run for your life", lock in on the first open receiver level of play.

My gut says this is pretty much the end of the line for this crew. It's too bad that Shrader hasn't been able to stay healthy. He had some big moments, but took too many chances with his body.

Last edited:
defense missing tackles. what happened to that side of the ball besides losing 2 all-acc db’s and a starting DL? It’s not as easily replaced as people thought. very disappointing overall even so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom