BC Gameday... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s worse is Shredders injury was a two year recovery period and he said so himself. The staff chose Shrader to steer but if they knew how badly his arm was why wouldn’t you start Lamson until Shredder is healthy? Another bitch in my opinion
Lamson has not even thrown a TD though? He’s played in 8 games and is 31-65 for 416 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT.

Has run 71 times for 171 yards and 3 TDs.

What kind of high school offense are they running?

Better not be. If we lose tonight he should get fired and go full bore in the head coaching search and be ready to go for the first portal. we always seem to be reactive and very behind. hopefully wildhack sends a message that this is not acceptable
Mullen is watching with pen and paper, taking notes and determining his asking price from the studio

Better not be. If we lose tonight he should get fired and go full bore in the head coaching search and be ready to go for the first portal. we always seem to be reactive and very behind. hopefully wildhack sends a message that this is not acceptable

If that's the case, I hope you're right.

I fear the alternative is more likely.

we traded white for long and were told the godfather was better. He’s not.

White put his own spin on the 335 and the kids would run through a wall for him because hes an amazing motivator.
Last years defense was obviously much better and other than the portal guys and Mikel, we really didn’t lose much. Even gained Thompson and Lockett. They just don’t seem to be playing hard. Something is certainly missing and it’s most likely White.

Jason Beck can't call a game for those who think he's the answer. If you're going to stack the line like that, you need to pop it over the LBs.

Nah. Show confidence in the kid and let him air it out

If we are going to go down at least do so throwing haymakers
The opposite of Daboll last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online