BC Gameday... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should they lose, how many people dump their tickets on StubHub for next week's game?

Wasn't he rated like a 4 star to. I guess ratings depend on who is recruiting you and what school you initially end up. To me he's best a 2 star
He went to Elite 11 no less!!

I love I’m watching this game in 2023. We had the wave, I crushed a sausage and nachos (not like the originals but pretty good), had a great piss in the troughs, we got Dwight Freeney and coach p here, we have 27 passing yards. What a night!

Even if they somehow win this game, which I doubt, it seems another Dino fumble is incoming. How can JW say this brand is on the rise? This is awful football…

I know we suck and gym teachers here hate to throw the ball

but there has to be someone at a fcs or d3 or a unified intramural team who can throw the ball better than this that can transfer here
They wouldn't be playing at D3 if they could. SU has to poach a starter from another program, not a depth player.

My buddy at the Dome just texted me that he urinated next to Dwight Freeneys dad.
My claim to fame is a Dan Fouts meeting at the stall after we beat Michigan at the big house.

Can you make a sizable donation to my startup too
If it’s the Cue Cat then no :)

1699061067448.jpeg

Keep throwing some of those WR screens. They picked up yards. Then take a shot deep. Villari down the seem and a trick play.
What's your asking price to be OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors