BC Gameday... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeney is a good BS artist. How noisy it is. What is the attendance tonight? I doubt it is anywhere near full. I am almost embarrassed that this is the game we are honoring him at. We need our football alumni to support this program, and we show them a sub par effort. Super nice and talented guy. At least he tried to make us sound good.
It actually looks pretty full tonight. Much more that I expected to see.

I’m
Freeney is a good BS artist. How noisy it is. What is the attendance tonight? I doubt it is anywhere near full. I am almost embarrassed that this is the game we are honoring him at. We need our football alumni to support this program, and we show them a sub par effort. Super nice and talented guy. At least he tried to make us sound good.
more full than any game this year. Looks pretty decent on tv actually

Yes, kid from SC but according to the staff, he's pretty raw, so you know what that probably means.

Like so raw he’d complete more passes to the other team and throw every pass to his wr’s short. That raw?

I’m so excited for tomorrow. Gonna be 50 and sunny, no wind. Iowa has a game…my golf course will be empty. Gonna bring the doggo out and let him run and chase the geese.

And not have to worry about football.

Doesn’t look nearly as bad as other crowds this year.

Maybe he’s already been told he’s not coming back. How could you care so little like you’ve packed it in already if your job is still on the line.
You would think he'd have some dam pride though and still fight, still care. Doesn't seem so though

Correc t me if I'm wrong but this stuff is suppose to be an entertainment business, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom