Beardman!! | Syracusefan.com

Beardman!!

CIL

All Conference
Dude won is the game. Best part was when he took his phucking shirt off for the final drive.

If anyone can claim him, more power to you.

Dude won is the game. Best part was when he took his phucking shirt off for the final drive.

yeah!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Glad he didn't take his pants off. I don't know why that was being encouraged.

But CIL is right.

Funny when he started whirling his shirt and bopped the girl next to him in the head - glad it was only a t-shirt he was swinging.

Funny thing I learned today by complete accident... That guy is the owner / chef of the restaurant that Ragman recommended... The place that he said was Marrone's favorite in NO. I wonder if he's from Syracuse.

Funny thing I learned today by complete accident... That guy is the owner / chef of the restaurant that Ragman recommended... The place that he said was Marrone's favorite in NO. I wonder if he's from Syracuse.

If this is true then the real awesomeness of what transpired with the cheering of BEARDMAN cheering us cheering the Orange becomes cemented in Syracuse pseudo-lore like the legend of Rainbow Head guy...not that it isn't in the heads of every Cuse fan in NOLA already.

beardman.jpg

Here he is from his website. He is from "Upstate New York".

http://www.jacquesimoscafe.com/history.html

Sweet. That's the guy. Non-NOLA board members can now enjoy the awesomeness of Beardman and my regret of not going to Jacques-Imo's has just grown exponentially.

Sweet. That's the guy. Non-NOLA board members can now enjoy the awesomeness of Beardman and my regret of not going to Jacques-Imo's has just grown exponentially.

Jacques-Imo's will be my first stop the next time I head to New Orleans. Solely due to the fact of his participation level and shirt removal.

Let the "Legend of Beardman" forever live on.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom