BEES said it: Man up and walk off the field.. | Syracusefan.com

BEES said it: Man up and walk off the field..

liljoe

Scout Team
There is nothing else to see but the ball bouncing on the goal line... Disgraceful...

Don't quit- you win the game
They're not gonna win the game... You can't beat the fix.

Watch for more controversy if Syracuse looks like they are about to win...

They're not gonna win the game... You can't beat the fix.

Watch for more controversy if Syracuse looks like they are about to win...
Win period- only option

Its easy for me to say it but I know they would never do it. But me saying that just shows my total amazement that the BE would be so petty to allow corruption in a game when there is 100% indisputable video evidence of that corruption.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Completely ridiculous.

To man up is not to walk off the field.

You smash everyone in mouth and win the football game. That is how you man up.

Walking off the field is for losers.

44cuse

Its easy for me to say it but I know they would never do it. But me saying that just shows my total amazement that the BE would be so petty to allow corruption in a game when there is 100% indisputable video evidence of that corruption.

Exactly. Nor would I really expect them to do it.

I would contemplate it if there happened to be a bush league call (some sort of pass interference call for instance) to determine the game that left a few seconds on the clock.

Completely ridiculous.

44cuse

Settle...

Completely ridiculous.

44cuse
theres an in between I'd do. Pull them off while you bitch at the refs. Make a statement, go fing nuts, maybe get a delay and get back on the field and smash them in the face.

Too close a game that we're going to win to pull them off. If it was a blow out then yes take the forfeit. Aint happening though.

Sry. Quitting is for losers.

Horrible calls? Yes. But that's not a reason to walk off the field.

44cuse

Obviously they aren't walking off the field.

Obviously they aren't walking off the field.

I know they weren't. You were saying they should.

Whatever...it doesn't matter. Winnable football game. That's all that matters.

44cuse

Tell the referees you won't put your team on the field until the PA announcer announces the game is being played under protest based on referee corruption.

We still have a full quarter of football essentially. Cuse can easily score 2+ times in this quarter if they play to their ability.

There is nothing else to see but the ball bouncing on the goal line... Disgraceful...

Sometimes unspeakably horrible calls go your way (e.g. Toledo last year), and sometimes they go against you. We should have won today regardless of the officiating.

Sometimes unspeakably horrible calls go your way (e.g. Toledo last year), and sometimes they go against you. We should have won today regardless of the officiating.
If that is the case, it came back in spades today. Worst officiating I have ever seen. Since Toledo.

This is the most disappointed I have been all year with the team, not because we lost (although that does sting with a game we could have easily won) but because of effort and execution. Seems like a different team was out there today, in the second half that is. One of the things I have really enjoyed with this team, even with a losing record, is that we have been in it to the last snap of the ball which makes it fun to watch. Watching today, I just had a different feeling going into the fourth quarter and especially after Nassib's fumble. For the first time in a long while, I didn't think we had it in us to stage a come back.

I'm looking forward to next Saturday and hopefully minimizing all of the mistakes and turnovers so we can pull off an upset and get one game closer to a bowl. I still think we can do it, but I just don't like the energy and perhaps lack of passion that I witnessed today in the 2nd half when things weren't going our way.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So I wasn't blind?

Just hope we get to 5 wins so we improve on last year, bowl game is really not in the cards we aren't very good, might not get invited if we get 6 wins.

If I was Marrone I would have called a timeout and told Nassib to do this 3 times and then it would be fairly officiated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom