Best Dome photo of all time... | Syracusefan.com

Best Dome photo of all time...

The first photo is this article is my favorite Dome photo of all time:

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...sketball_game_heres_a_way_to_secure_them.html
That one is very good but for me, the best one from that day was this one:

-12d8b9bef4141d44.JPG

Dave, you're on lately bro. We will need this energy at the right time next year or the year after. And that "right time" goes a little something like this:
17-hakim-warrick-block-2003.jpg

I love that picture!!! But that's not the Dome I had in mind but I'll take it. Tee, sir, you win hands down!!!

I love that picture!!! But that's not the Dome I had in mind but I'll take it. Tee, sir, you win hands down!!!
It's a great capture of the block as he looks far enough away that not only Lee but most of think he's getting the shot off at that moment. In fact, zoom in a little. Every orange shirt looks beyond anxious, fearful. Hak. Biggest play of our history.

It's a great capture of the block as he looks far enough away that not only Lee but most of think he's getting the shot off at that moment. In fact, zoom in a little. Every orange shirt looks beyond anxious, fearful. Hak. Biggest play of our history.

I remember the moment on TV and my mind going "oh no not agai..yes! YES! YES!!"

Dave, you're on lately bro. We will need this energy at the right time next year or the year after. And that "right time" goes a little something like this:
17-hakim-warrick-block-2003.jpg
Ok for anyone that hasn't spent some time with this photo...the guy just above warrick's head is sublime. Wish we could blow that up and make into avatar.

Ok for anyone that hasn't spent some time with this photo...the guy just above warrick's head is sublime. Wish we could blow that up and make into avatar.

Yeah, that guy is funny. And the guy to his left is funny too. What always amazing me about the block is how much space Hakim covers. He's not only there in time but he swats that thing with ALL of his hand:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom