Best line of the night | Syracusefan.com

Best line of the night

SUFAN1

Walk On
TV announcer talking about Mookie, " If they sold Bobble Heads of Mookie, they's sell this place out "

Not bad lines.
But my favorite was John Celestand's reference to the "exhuberation" with which the team plays.

I liked after Mookie scored his tenth point, and Celestand commented: "That's exactly what this teams needs - an 11th scorer."

I liked the line in the first half one of the commentators said "Syracuse is going for the Jugular right now"

I never like Celestand as a player, but he called a nice game tonight.

I liked the duo tonight. Not flashy, but a very solid call of the game.

Jason bennetti is a local guy. He has some sort of disability that he has overcome. Does a good job

Celestand: Syracuse performing surgery on the providence defense

Celestand: Syracuse performing surgery on the providence defense
That was an apt description by Celestand. I believe that comment was immediately after Scoop's filthy drive and dish to Melo for the Jam. Awesome call.

Benetti = Redundent: Counsil didn't play Over and over, same stuff he did when SU played Albany in Lax "Best player didn't play over and over". Dosen't anyone find it curious that the #1 Team in the Country hasn't had any Top shelf announcers or do you consider it a coincidence.

Benetti = Redundent: Counsil didn't play Over and over, same stuff he did when SU played Albany in Lax "Best player didn't play over and over". Dosen't anyone find it curious that the #1 Team in the Country hasn't had any Top shelf announcers or do you consider it a coincidence.

I think its related to the BE teams we've played

Bennetti is a solid broadcaster. Does the Chiefs games. My son got to throw out the first pitch at a game 2 years ago and he was brought up into the press box to do an "interview". This guy was a true professional and I have been a fan ever since.

I liked after Mookie scored his tenth point, and Celestand commented: "That's exactly what this teams needs - an 11th scorer."

By far my favorite quote of the night! Thanks for the reminder Ghost!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom