Best sports week of the year | Syracusefan.com

Best sports week of the year

Eric15

Living Legend
Theres just nothing that compares to Thanksgiving week when it comes to sports, in my opinion. Just an insane amount of great college football, college hoops and NFL between now and Sunday. It's almost too much for the brain to handle.

I love thanksgiving but the football games are lobsided this year
chicago going to green bay and panthers even on the road at dallas easy wins (although carolina has only played four pretty easy road games).

philly at detoit should be good game, its also the early one.

Last edited:
Theres just nothing that compares to Thanksgiving week when it comes to sports, in my opinion. Just an insane amount of great college football, college hoops and NFL between now and Sunday. It's almost too much for the brain to handle.
This is a good week for many sports, true. But the most insane time for me is the first round of March Madness.

Except for last year.

Shut up!

No, YOU shut up! (gollum)

Dallas is a 1 point favorite in that game. Strange.

Unless Carolina is fool's gold they should win that game.

Dallas is a 1 point favorite in that game. Strange.

Unless Carolina is fool's gold they should win that game.
shocker yeah carolinas only road games have been tampa bay, florida panthers, the titans(who are 2-8) and the seahawks(5-5) could be a good game.

Last edited:
My favourite time is just a bit more than a week:

(Sat-Mon) Final Four Weekend, (Mon) Opening of MLB Season, (Thurs) The Masters.

It is but I am already losing a discussion about what time we are eating on Thanksgiving Day. I tried moving it up so we could finish eating before the Cuse game starts. However, I don't think I am winning that argument. At least I should be able to see the 2nd half live.

shocker yeah carolinas only road games have been tampa bay, florida panthers, the titans(who are 2-8) and the seahawks(5-5) could be a good game.

They laid the smack down on that hockey team!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom