Between the turnovers and penalties Syracuse mistakes are BC's offense | Syracusefan.com

Between the turnovers and penalties Syracuse mistakes are BC's offense

Alsacs

Living Legend
We should be up 21 points and we are only up 8 going into this 4th down play.

Dino's offense is amazing we just need to stop the false start penalties and get experience for run blocking.

BC has no offense and our mistakes 14 points and held them on that 4th down play.

2 minutes and we can win this.

I'm not sure that I've seen a less disciplined performance from an OL.

Huge liability this year, even though they've improved.
Honestly felt like they were trying too hard - trying to outmuscle the DLine by getting off their blocks as fast as possible.

In the OL defense, I'm not sure about four or five of those false starts were legit.

I think the refs were just lost a few times.

Very frustrating, I will chalk up the turnovers to the bad weather, but no excuse for the penalties, have to get that under control.

Bye week. Lots of opportunity for O linemen to run laps. 5 laps for every yard of penalty called.

Bye week. Lots of opportunity for O linemen to run laps. 5 laps for every yard of penalty called.

VERY happy we have a bye week.

Entire team seems banged up, Dungey took another beating today, and having two weeks to get healthy again for the last third of the season will do the team wonders.

VERY happy we have a bye week.

Entire team seems banged up, Dungey took another beating today, and having two weeks to get healthy again for the last third of the season will do the team wonders.
Yes yes yes

In the OL defense, I'm not sure about four or five of those false starts were legit.

I think the refs were just lost a few times.
Yeh, there was a stretch when we got penalized repeatedly. I think we got a penalty and they showed Adazzio pleading with the ref. I was thinking 'what does he have to be upset about?'. Then we got called again on the very next play. I didn't see anything. Then Babers was arguing with the ref. Were they arguing when the ball could be snapped, like Petrino all over again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom