BH CHAMPIONSHIP (at long last)

1 Lacey Chabert vs 1 Yvonne Strahovski

• 1 Lacey Chabert

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • 1 Yvonne Strahovski

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, lots of us have people we'd have preferred. But all of you guys did the voting! The committee will sit back and let you guys take responsibility. We were only 5 votes, in the grand scheme, and we could only nominate one person each.

So whoever wins is truly the people's champion, despite the fact that a few members of the vocal minority don't like it.

lol...I know, I just like to b*tch because I missed I missed the nomination round and I feel like everyone got cheated out of my wisdom!

Btw, race to the finish.
Of all the shenanigans, speculation, knife-fighting banter courtesy of edowd, this final feels right.
Credit to jek, AFO, 4eva and Otis my man for this thing working out nicely.
doesn't feel right to me.

You're right, we'll just call this whole thing off. For you. Because if you're not feeling okay about it, it's just not worth continuing.

EVERYONE! Let's just go home. Estelle Getty is the new board hottie. I hope you're happy, edowd.
well now I am... pack in people. Next time you decide to do anything without my permission, don't. Or i'll shut that shitt down too.

Uh-oh, a little space now...11-9, just about 24 hours to go.
Lacey, still got a little left in the tank?

tumblr_md264xzJBf1r426i4o4_250.gif

Are these animated GIFs? I'll have to check them out on my computer later.
Absolutely. It's party time.
Oh, and looky looky looky what I found here in case a few more people want to vote.
Who likes Orange?
Lacey does.

Chabert__Mean_Girls_011.gif

Dude...you may prefer a girl with ass (and I don't necessarily disagree) but Yvonne is smokin' hot. I mean like...gorgeous.
Sure, that's what I thought of her when she first appeared on "Dexter". I was bored with her after a while. But she wore these frumpy shorts, so maybe that was it.

What the hell is going on around here?!?! I go on vacation and everyone goes crazy voting against Lacey?!?! This is a no-brainer...I think people have lost their friggin minds!! I can't believe I had to pause my vacation to come on here and straighten people out!! Now enough of this voting for Yvonne and smarten up people...VOTE FOR LACEY...DAMNIT!!!