Class of 2015 - Big little kids | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Big little kids

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
My nephew goes to Norfolk Academy in Va Beach. His school has an 9th grader who is 6'8" and 280lbs. My brother trying to work 'Cuse into the conversation.
Bville has an 8th grader who is about 6' to 6'-1'' and 320lbs. He is not really all that overweight. Has HUGE shoulders. (My neighbor.) He will TURN 14 in February. Cuse is in his eyes

Kind of freaky that a 14 year old is my height and outweighs me by 150 lbs.

I had a 6th grader that was 5'11" 220 pounds, could throw it 50 yards with tight spiral and was one of the fastest kids in the league on my youth team this year. Apparently, his dad (parents were divorced) was easily 6'4". the kid is going to be huge. Unfortunately, Cuse doesn't hold much weight down here in Texas :(

I had a 6th grader that was 5'11" 220 pounds, could throw it 50 yards with tight spiral and was one of the fastest kids in the league on my youth team this year. Apparently, his dad (parents were divorced) was easily 6'4". the kid is going to be huge. Unfortunately, Cuse doesn't hold much weight down here in Texas :(

We are in Dallas and because of our lil guy, I would say ten of his friends have purchased CUSE shirts/shorts in the last year.. We are all doing our part. He also wore #44 for his first year of tackle football.. Kid destroyed people as a DE/RB.

One of my favorite big little kid stories was my son Ryan attended the patrick Chung football camp for 5 years. His third year going I took a day off and went up to watch. I got there right as chung is taking pictures with the kids. This kid walks up next to chung to get his photo taken and Chung says "how old are you?" And the kid replies 14. The kid was 6 5 290 lbs. Chung yells at the photographer to wait and runs across the field and grabs a step stool and jumps up on it next to the kid so he is about 2 inches taller. Yells to the photographer ok go ahead... I can't have a picture out there with a 14 yearold towering over me... I saw the picture on the website the guy panned out so you could see the stool. It was awesome

One of my favorite big little kid stories was my son Ryan attended the patrick Chung football camp for 5 years. His third year going I took a day off and went up to watch. I got there right as chung is taking pictures with the kids. This kid walks up next to chung to get his photo taken and Chung says "how old are you?" And the kid replies 14. The kid was 6 5 290 lbs. Chung yells at the photographer to wait and runs across the field and grabs a step stool and jumps up on it next to the kid so he is about 2 inches taller. Yells to the photographer ok go ahead... I can't have a picture out there with a 14 yearold towering over me... I saw the picture on the website the guy panned out so you could see the stool. It was awesome
Hope Patrick Chung isn't teaching kids how to read a playaction fake... :confused: