Big Monday! | Syracusefan.com

Big Monday!

rhcuse

Starter
Love this day every year, get the bowl games out of the way and its all hoops all the time now. Great games tonight on the mothership. I know they don't call it this anymore, but it always will be to me.

Kansas - Oklahoma should be quite a showdown.

I think they still refer to it as Big Monday. I thought I heard the name a few times on Saturday previews. Probably will be many Big 12 games on the 9:00 end this year.

Let's go Sooners

39/23 ... oh my.

A couple of interesting games entering the half. Oklahoma really turned it on to end the first.

Will our good "friend" Buzz lead the Hokies to a 2-0 ACC start?

I thought Tech was going to blow that big lead (8 with less than 2 minutes to go). It really could have been a foul at the end,

A few more quality wins, and Va Tech could be left on the outside on the bubble again.

Oh my goodness, Oklahoma gets a big call in Kansas.

52% shooter with a 1 and 1 at the line with 2 second to go, for the win. And he misses it.

This is exactly what happened to my high school in the city championship some 20 years ago. A 1 and 1 with less than a second on the clock... we missed and lost in overtime.

Big shots Hield and by 8th year senior Perry Ellis.

Great game.

After watching this, I am reminded of just how ridiculous and amazing Syracuse winning in 6 OT's was... I had forgotten the visceral nature of it. Appreciating the Orange while watching this game!

Hield is shooting well, but I think he is gassed. Many possessions in OT he just stands fairly still and draws attention. But they make sure to use him in plays when he is involved.

Heild has put him self squarely in the middle of the POTY discussion tonight.

Hope Oklahoma wins this merely because it would be a bigger moment for them... and I hate Kansas.

It must suck to be Musberger.

Rose Bowl on Friday and this tonight.

I can't see this one going to 4 at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom