Big Monday! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big Monday!

52% shooter with a 1 and 1 at the line with 2 second to go, for the win. And he misses it.

This is exactly what happened to my high school in the city championship some 20 years ago. A 1 and 1 with less than a second on the clock... we missed and lost in overtime.
At least you put it behind you and don't think about it anymore.

Love this day every year, get the bowl games out of the way and its all hoops all the time now. Great games tonight on the mothership. I know they don't call it this anymore, but it always will be to me.

The Kansas-Oklahoma game was a goddam treat to watch. So awesome...and these days, rare to see such fluid offense.

The Kansas-Oklahoma game was a goddam treat to watch. So awesome...and these days, rare to see such fluid offense.
Best game college bball game I've seen in a long time. Both those teams are very, very good and deserving of their rankings. Surprised to see Diallo was a non-factor and played only 5 mins. Anyone know what his deal is?

Best game college bball game I've seen in a long time. Both those teams are very, very good and deserving of their rankings. Surprised to see Diallo was a non-factor and played only 5 mins. Anyone know what his deal is?

He's been like that most of the year. He just hasn't hit his groove yet since he became eligible. Not sure if the increased level of competition is throwing him or what's going on. He hasn't lived up to his billing yet but I'll give a guy more than half way through his freshman year before throwing out the bust label :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom