Big props to Carmelo | Syracusefan.com

Big props to Carmelo

longislandcuse

Living Legend
He is a brand in himself. One of the biggest names in sports. He didnt have to show up tonight. He didnt have to be visible and do an interview. This guy bleeds orange and I respect the heck out of him. He could have just waited until this blew over before he made appearances on campus and at games but he showed up to represent during the brunt of the storm.

RESPECT.

He is a brand in himself. One of the biggest names in sports. He didnt have to show up tonight. He didnt have to be visible and do an interview. This guy bleeds orange and I respect the heck out of him. He could have just waited until this blew over before he made appearances on campus and at games but he showed up to represent during the brunt of the storm.

RESPECT.

Agreed!

He's certainly grown up since his first few years in the NBA. He's articulate and knows what to say. Great to see. The exact kind of guy you want to see representing your university.

RESPECT.

Absolutely. Melo is a class act and a good person. So glad he's one of ours.

And he stood and applauded for Scoop's thousandth point. Class act.

I'm actually a little surprised he commented (however little) on the Fine situation. He definitely didn't have to do that and I thought he did a very nice job of answering without answering.

Yeah I agree with you. Nice and classy move by Melo. I have really been feeling for him through this whole thing. Every live shot from a reporter has CARMELO K. ANTHONY written in the background on the side of the basketball facility. Not exactly what he was hoping for when he made his donation. Major respect to him for coming to this game tonight. Thanks Carmelo!!

Yeah I agree with you. Nice and classy move by Melo. I have really been feeling for him through this whole thing. Every live shot from a reporter has CARMELO K. ANTHONY written in the background on the side of the basketball facility. Not exactly what he was hoping for when he made his donation. Major respect to him for coming to this game tonight. Thanks Carmelo!!

I loved the way he referred to it as "my building".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom