Binghamton Pregame Articles and Videos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Pregame Articles and Videos

I can't see the offense going through Bomberry at all. My biggest concern is, which player is going to be the feeder from the attack spots?

Agreed, it makes no sense at all. I would assume that the best option is probably Rehfuss, though none of the starting 3 are really a true QB type of attackmen, he is probably the closest as he had 14 assists last year in minimal time. I guess Solomon could pick up some of the slack there but again not really his strong suit. Could also try to initiate with Dordevic and Trimboli from the midfield and go that route as well, though I am unclear if SU has been inverting those two at all, my guess would be no. Dordevic has the skill set to initiate form up top or the alley and feed Solomon/Bomberry if the slide comes.

A big give away in this Interview with Big John is that they are looking to score in other ways and playing fast in transition! I see this from a coaches point of view that they are a young team. that reall don’t have all the pieces to score in a slower more methodical offence which we have played since the Rice and Donahue era. We have had the cogs in past years to wear people down and also the weapons to hurt teams the longer we have had the ball. As a coach myself I really see that our staff do a lot of analytics and evaluation of each team and play to the strengths of that personel, which I really respect, not every team is the same especially in a 4 year rotation such as NCAA college ball, there is more than one way to Skin a cat! I bet they will go back to trying to get jumps out of the box In the substitution game which we also did a lot in the Nimmer and Hardy era.

I take a guess this is why Dami and Lauder are playing between the lines as they are dangerous offensively as well as Fusco and Tyson Bomberry.

We could see some losses early this year but it will be a great learning curve for this young team, who I believe with the addition of future classes will win the NC in the next 3 years.

Lots of teams going to be looking for payback for last year. I hear Archer is doing well at Hobart!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom