Bingo Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bingo Game Thread...

Lane has stopped doing anything. He barely even runs anymore

Edit: lol, he just scored. I stand by it though

I'm not sure if the staff is directing him to be up top but I agree he's in a horrible position there. Would rather he be roaming maybe dodging from x or taking some runs to the cage off ball. He had success against Albany moving, him standing up top is pointless. Good looking shot though

Nice to see the Offense wake up, good job by Donahue and the other upper classmen to push the issue after an 11 minute drought. Give credit to the D they are dominating a clearly inferior opponent, im still not sure Bingo has a shot on cage. Nice shot and finish by Lane after SU failed to score with about a half dozen great looks on that man up. Would really like to see Piroli at attack for an extended period here in the second half as Evans is bad Evans tonight.

Bingo can't even put a shot on cage, this embarrassingly bad for them.

And right on cue they get a great look but Molloy makes the save.

Easiest goal of the year for Salcido after his defender falls down.

Williams night needs to be over, playing with fire

Ive never seen an offensive possession this long without a shot on cage, jeez how did they score 8 on Albany

Quick shot by Shwasnick after getting the faceoff gb that was saved, bingo with the ball for what I am sure will be another 4 min possession.

Second mid line in, no Piroli or any of the back up attack yet.

Great pass by Barber and some fancy moves by Westin but hits the back of the net, bingo ball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom