Bizarro NC St Week | Syracusefan.com

Bizarro NC St Week

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Once again, Zero interaction with WolfPack fans despite having a large fan base . We would interact with them over at PackPride but their admin has denied all our requests to post.

Last year was really weird walking around NC St pregame...literally they never said a word to us (even after taking over their BB Arena a couple years ago)...at least some drunk, old Wake Forest Lady two weeks ago was laying down some weak smack on me walking into their stadium.

It's been strange over at PackPride. They're too busy discussing everything but the game. Same with Wake, they have some invisible fans on the internet -- makes for a very boring leadup.

I find here it seems we are still stuck on Clemson.

Its almost game day... Wonder what the attendance will be like.

Once again, Zero interaction with WolfPack fans despite having a large fan base . We would interact with them over at PackPride but their admin has denied all our requests to post.

Last year was really weird walking around NC St pregame...literally they never said a word to us (even after taking over their BB Arena a couple years ago)...at least some drunk, old Wake Forest Lady two weeks ago was laying down some weak smack on me walking into their stadium.

They are zombie Syracuse fans. What we'd be if our losing and mediocrity were the norm for our entire existence.

Like Rutgers only with more mediocrity and slightly less losing.