BJ played in the K of Kings tonight. | Syracusefan.com

BJ played in the K of Kings tonight.

DC2 stats in 6 games (although I don't believe they recorded his blocks for a 3-4 game stretch).
20.3 ppg, 16.8 rbg, 3 apg, 1.7 steals per game, .2 bpg
51 fg%
53.3 ft%

Grant, in one game: 7 points, 7 boards, 5 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks

Devo, CJ, Rak stats are there as well.
http://media.wix.com/ugd/2027ae_f4e5cbc6f4d44ec0df0dba56d7e3cdb7.pdf

These probably don't yet included BJ's recent game but should be updated to reflect soon.

just eatin' dudes' lunch I'm sure

Love that quote and reminds me of:
image.jpg

DC2 stats in 6 games (although I don't believe they recorded his blocks for a 3-4 game stretch).
20.3 ppg, 16.8 rbg, 3 apg, 1.7 steals per game, .2 bpg
51 fg%
53.3 ft%

Grant, in one game: 7 points, 7 boards, 5 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks

Devo, CJ, Rak stats are there as well.
http://media.wix.com/ugd/2027ae_f4e5cbc6f4d44ec0df0dba56d7e3cdb7.pdf

These probably don't yet included BJ's recent game but should be updated to reflect soon.
I just talked to BJ and he stated that he had 22pts last night and it was in the paper up there. I see that the stats would be updated on Friday.

I just talked to BJ and he stated that he had 27pts last night and it was in the paper up there. I see that the stats would be updated on Friday.
Excellent news! Bobby, the stats might not be up right away. Even after they posted that they will be updated every Friday, the site sometimes lags behind that day. But it doesn't matter, BJ is clearly King of Kings!

Excellent news! Bobby, the stats might not be up right away. Even after they posted that they will be updated every Friday, the site sometimes lags behind that day. But it doesn't matter, BJ is clearly King of Kings!
He told me today that the campers thought that BJ was CJ's little brother. He got a kick out of that. :rolling: Anyway it is good that he and the others are working hard for a great season.

In speaking with coach AA, he stated that JB was told by someone at the game that BJ was the best player on the floor last night and he totally dominated the entire game. Keep on working, MAN!!!!
And there are some great ballers in these games, past college greats and some that have/had shots at the pros.
BJ is playing above even their level. Sick!
th_shaqoohhh.png

And there are some great ballers in these games, past college greats and some that have/had shots at the pros.
BJ is playing above even their level. Sick!
View attachment 4380
In speaking with BJ tonight, he said that he hit 2 of 3 or 4 3pt and the rest was mid range and going to the hoop. He feels his handle and shot has gotten much better since working on his game with the coaches. Keep working MAN!!!

BJ is going to have Dicky V drooling when Duke comes to the dome He will want to cockgobbly K and the gang but BJ is going to be that guy that Duke can't account for. HE will cement his name that day the first time the court is at the middle of the fball field. In a game when we break the regular season attendance record again it will be the national coming out party for a freshman we already known has IT.
That ismy prediction.

BJ is going to have Dicky V drooling when Duke comes to the dome He will want to cockgobbly K and the gang but BJ is going to be that guy that Duke can't account for. HE will cement his name that day the first time the court is at the middle of the fball field. In a game when we break the regular season attendance record again it will be the national coming out party for a freshman we already known has IT.
That ismy prediction.
People came from miles around to see the mighty Rainbow knock 'em down!

--Bruce Hornsby--

In speaking with BJ tonight, he said that he hit 2 of 3 or 4 3pt and the rest was mid range and going to the hoop. He feels his handle and shot has gotten much better since working on his game with the coaches. Keep working MAN!!!

Probably why they thought he was CJs brother. Love that mid range game and agressiveness going to hoop

Hey Bobby, updates are in.
http://www.kingofkingsutica.org/#!men-week-7-results/c16xw
Results: just plain nasty!
"Problems was able to make it somewhat of a game late, but a new-and-improved Takeover squad rolled into playoffs with a high-scoring W. DaJuan Coleman and company showed up with two new players – Ron Patterson & BJ Johnson, both incoming freshmen at Syracuse University who will be playing there. Neither disappointed – Patterson scored 23 points and handed out 11 assists, and Johnson had 22 with 10 rebounds and 2 steals. DaJuan Coleman led Takeover (5-2) with 28 points, 15 rebounds, and 5 assists, all while shooting 11 for 14 from the field."

All three, BJ, DC2, and Buss just ripped it.
To have all our boys score 20 plus points, Buss with 11 assists, BJ with 10 boards and 2 steals and DC2 with another all-around monster of a game, bodes very well for the upcoming season.

Let's go!

A few more nice to haves:
FG% Patterson 10/16, Coleman 11/14, Johnson 10/22 - great numbers for all three guys. Really nice to see both BJ and Buss shoot the ball well and from deep.
3PT% Patterson 2/7, Johnson 2/7
FT% Coleman 6/7, Patterson 1/2

Hey Bobby, updates are in.
http://www.kingofkingsutica.org/#!men-week-7-results/c16xw
Results: just plain nasty!
"Problems was able to make it somewhat of a game late, but a new-and-improved Takeover squad rolled into playoffs with a high-scoring W. DaJuan Coleman and company showed up with two new players – Ron Patterson & BJ Johnson, both incoming freshmen at Syracuse University who will be playing there. Neither disappointed – Patterson scored 23 points and handed out 11 assists, and Johnson had 22 with 10 rebounds and 2 steals. DaJuan Coleman led Takeover (5-2) with 28 points, 15 rebounds, and 5 assists, all while shooting 11 for 14 from the field."

All three, BJ, DC2, and Buss just ripped it.
To have all our boys score 20 plus points, Buss with 11 assists, BJ with 10 boards and 2 steals and DC2 with another all-around monster of a game, bodes very well for the upcoming season.

Let's go!

gATcdcC.gif

I'm so pumped for this season. This Canada trip needs to start ASAP.

Coleman is playing like he is demonically possessed. I'm sure there is a propensity for amassing impressive numbers playing in a summer league but the numbers he is putting up would seem to demonstrate that something has clicked with him and he is not content making small contributions... he wants to be "The Man".

It all bodes well for us in the upcoming season. I'm really anxious to see how DC plays during the Canada jaunt!

Coleman is playing like he is demonically possessed. I'm sure there is a propensity for amassing impressive numbers playing in a summer league but the numbers he is putting up would seem to demonstrate that something has clicked with him and he is not content making small contributions... he wants to be "The Man".

It all bodes well for us in the upcoming season. I'm really anxious to see how DC plays during the Canada jaunt!

You know how he rolls. :)

incredible_hulk.jpg

I believe Ennis will do a much better job of feeding him the ball than MCW was. I'm expecting a lot of good things out of DC2 this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom