Spoiler Alert - Boardwalk Empire season finale | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert Boardwalk Empire season finale

Guinness

Living Legend
Man I am bummed. It had been kind of a so-so season but to end it the way they did broke my heart.

Man I am bummed. It had been kind of a so-so season but to end it the way they did broke my heart.

Same, but it was the right move. Nowhere to go to w/ him.

That being said...they have a major problem going forward. With Jimmy and then Richard, you had someone to root for. Now they got who? Will?? A depressed Chalky? Does anyone REALLY care positive or negative about Nucky?

Still really enjoyed the season and very happy the good Dr is returning.

I think I'm going to like this season a lot more next summer when I rewatch it to prepare for season 5. But I like what it did and that it has gone in unexpected directions.

I like Rothstein, Van Alden and Capone. I am interested that Willie is the new Jimmy and Nuchy doesn't seem to realize it. And Richard. He got to live, even for a brief moment, his dream. Like Jimmy, he died in the trenches, but with Angela then Tommy then Julia he got to live again.

I thought it was an excellent season. I do care what happens to Nucky; as much as I did about Tony Soprano.

Same, but it was the right move. Nowhere to go to w/ him.

That being said...they have a major problem going forward. With Jimmy and then Richard, you had someone to root for. Now they got who? Will?? A depressed Chalky? Does anyone REALLY care positive or negative about Nucky?

Still really enjoyed the season and very happy the good Dr is returning.

I love Chalky. It is going to be interesting to see him next season and how he deals with the death of his daughter. I hope he gets to go all medieval on Narcisse.

Hated it. Thought Harrow was the most compelling character on TV and killing him off ruins this show for me. Narcisse is a preposterous pontificating , and to have Harrow kill him would've been perfect. Unlikely I'll watch another episode. I suspect my view will be unpopular, but 'tis what 'tis.

The only things that could pull me back in would be focus on development of van Alden and Capone - but frankly that's a different geography and a different show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom