Bob Casullo on OrangeNation | Syracusefan.com

Bob Casullo on OrangeNation

SWC75

Bored Historian
He was just telling Steve and Sal that he doesn't care for Dino Baber's style of offense and really wishes we would do what Paul Johnson is going at Georgia Tech "because it's hard to prepare for". Oh, and "I'm a believer that defense wins games."

But he likes Dino and believes in what Al Davis said: "Just win baby!"

th

Agreed, Bob. Paul Johnson takes a tough to prepare for offense and marries it to poor recruiting (no one wants to play in it) and fan boredom (no one wants to watch it). That should def put the stake in the heart of the program and kill it off for good!

Oh, wait.

He is a clown and I don't understand why Infanti has him as a weekly guest. I turned off the show the minute he said he does not like Babers offense. Great guy to have on the air on game day.

Yep, when I want a hot take on modern day offenses in football, I think of Casullo first. Can someone please call Henry, Jimmy and Tommy and shut Bob up for good? Remind him what happened to Morrie of Morrie's wig fame when he wouldn't shut up.

He was just telling Steve and Sal that he doesn't care for Dino Baber's style of offense and really wishes we would do what Paul Johnson is going at Georgia Tech "because it's hard to prepare for". Oh, and "I'm a believer that defense wins games."

Proving once again, Bob's an idiot.

Bob,
These guys called, and they want their offensive play calling back.
gty_football_1_kb_ss_131219_ssh.jpg
What are those, pads? Makes players soft. Bob doesn't think we should use them.

You're right Bob - see what happens when you're not all 3 yards and a cloud of dust?

Casullo gonna Casullo

I enjoy watching well executed option football. However, I get that you can't recruit successfully to it anymore and it's not the best way to win or attract fans. Sometimes you just gotta move on. I couldn't see the game last week. Looking forward to finally seeing Orange being the new fast.

You're right Bob - see what happens when you're not all 3 yards and a cloud of dust?

I saw that live on TV. Couldn't believe it when I saw it, still can't believe it happened today.

love Bob's personality but he's only speaking of what he's knows. Thats all. Georgia Tech is in one of the richest recruiting areas in the country and kids dont wont to go there. Thats why they dont win consistently. If they had a system like Babers, they would be like Baylor is to Texas. Kids would start going to GT instead of Georgia.

Go back to Little Falls Casullo, I'm sure you can run the wishbone there and be successful.