Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021

Interesting. Certainly is intriguing. That said guys gotta hit shots. Malachi, Lydon, Rice are all good shooters. Yet we have seen a bricklaying fest too often with this group and then ED ends up having to play hero ball because no one can buy a bucket.

It's good having a couple good experienced hired guns in Kane and Kennedy but they also benefitted from shot making from their teammates a great deal.

I very much enjoy the Cuse basketball-themed BA in TBT.

And I have zero problem with a coupla non-Orange 'ringers', since we clearly needed something new/different to get over the hump.

I'm not a baseball fan, so having this little slice of Orange hoops to kill some time in the summer is always a welcomed sports fandom treat.

Interesting. Certainly is intriguing. That said guys gotta hit shots. Malachi, Lydon, Rice are all good shooters. Yet we have seen a bricklaying fest too often with this group and then ED ends up having to play hero ball because no one can buy a bucket.

It's good having a couple good experienced hired guns in Kane and Kennedy but they also benefitted from shot making from their teammates a great deal.
You could also say that their teammates benefited from their ability to create off the dribble and break down the defense. We haven’t had too many of those kind of guys. Excited to see how this team does. I have been a huge fan since its inception, but last year it wasn’t quite as fun. Partly due to no fans, partly due to the team just not gelling or looking like it wanted to be there. Think they needed a jolt. This could be it.

Maybe this has been posted somewhere already, but I see they have now slotted in the time at 1:00 PM Eastern Time on the 24th. Also, it will be on ESPN which is good as I do not have access to ESPN3.

Anybody know about "Forces of Seoul"?

Maybe this has been posted somewhere already, but I see they have now slotted in the time at 1:00 PM Eastern Time on the 24th. Also, it will be on ESPN which is good as I do not have access to ESPN3.

Still shows Noon.

First time entrant. The roster is okay. You never know how players will blend together though….if the chemistry is good, this could be a close game.

TBT has been wonderful so far. Elam Ending has been great. Some of the possessions have turned into WWE without a whistle, but it's better than the last 2 clock mins taking 35 mins of actual time.
The play seems to be better than previous years. I don't like the bigger venues as unless the home team is playing the places look empty. If as rumored they only want to use the actual college venue (Dome vs SRC) moving forward, I don't see them ever coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom