Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021

#1 Eberlein Drive is out! Super entertaining comeback win for the #5 seed from Florida with Kenny Boynton. I’m getting excited…and sadly feel vulnerable because of it.

Liverpool! Wow, I knew my old high school went through some renovations over the years, but that gym looks sweet.

they just finished it late last year. $20m. Gymnasium, running track above the court, new weight room and batting cages, etc.

they just finished it late last year. $20m. Gymnasium, running track above the court, new weight room and batting cages, etc.

That does look impressive. I don't remember the gym from when I was a kid, but I had swimming lessons in their pool.

How was it funded?

How was it funded?

It was part of a $40m school district capital improvement project that the public approved so it was funded with our school taxes.

not was part of a $40 school district capital improvement project that the public approved so it was funded with our school taxes.
20,000,000 ÷ $40 a person that’s 500,000 people

20,000,000 ÷ $40 a person that’s 500,000 people

I don’t know how they calculate school taxes but you have one too many zeros on the number of people living in the district.

I take it the OE hired guns have yet to arrive.

Also that sure is a funky looking zone...

I take it the OE hired guns have yet to arrive.

Also that sure is a funky looking zone...
Not sure on our 2 OE guys. I do remember reading a quote from DJ Kennedy and he said something like we (speaking of his time with OE) never practiced. They just knew each other and were unselfish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom