Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Let's get Tyus and Rautins this year from the SU crowd and then find our Kiefer Sykes 2.0. Happy to see if Rice would come back too.

I'm totally down to make the trip for this, if OCC can ensure that their security guards aren't going to be acting like members of the swat team this year.
You're still on my bad list for not meeting me in the parking lot for a drink last time!

You're still on my bad list for not meeting me in the parking lot for a drink last time!
I tried! I was practically tackled by OCC security for standing next to my vehicle and not immediately headed into the arena. I mentioned I was waiting for friends, and this woman started yelling about arresting me.

I'm not even exaggerating, it was insane.

This was from the 2019 thread. I hope they have it figured out this year. Was a major buzz kill after flying from Alaska to DC, and roadtripping with BillOrange and VAOrange from DC to Syracuse. Got out of the car excited to see old friends, and was instantly in a legit hostile situation.

Fyi for the rest of the weekend, we tried to set up but we’re shut down immediately by the many in voluminous amount of law enforcement here. No tailgating allowed despite what may have have been heard. At no alcohol anywhere on campus. Ridiculous overkill amount of security.

Next year or whenever let’s hope for a venue change to the war memorial.
We weren't there 30 seconds before 5 police rolled up, were cool for like 3 seconds, kinda acted like they were joking, then got pretty serious real fast. As I walked away I heard them calling for backup to do another loop to make sure the group left

I tried! I was practically tackled by OCC security for standing next to my vehicle and not immediately headed into the arena. I mentioned I was waiting for friends, and this woman started yelling about arresting me.

I'm not even exaggerating, it was insane.
I would’ve had a field day with that, please arrest me, hello lawsuit.

Screw it. Can't arrest us all. I'm in
11458351-9EF5-4F98-8F87-0531285B8DA2.jpeg

Now that we know what to expect, let's just find a pub nearby with ample outdoor space and pre- post-game there.

Big bracket is that 128 teams?

The TV networks must be happy with ratings as it happens in the dead of the sports calendar.

Top prize has to be higher this year?

Big bracket is that 128 teams?

The TV networks must be happy with ratings as it happens in the dead of the sports calendar.

Top prize has to be higher this year?

I see 16 teams in each region.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom