Class of 2022 - BOOM coming? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 BOOM coming?

That’s a lot of oranges.
He tweeted 12 oranges and we have 5 commits plus Mason (6). So that means 6 more commits? Wow. Great weather this weekend ... all the more perfect if we add a bunch of recruits. Way to go staff.

So Quan was 1...welcome Quan. Are there actually supposed to be more "verbals" tonight or did some of the coaches get a bit over zealous with their Twitter orange drops?

So Quan was 1...welcome Quan. Are there actually supposed to be more "verbals" tonight or did some of the coaches get a bit over zealous with their Twitter orange drops?
Pretty sure there is one more coming very soon but don’t think that is today

I think he was referring to the firework booms that will be heard.

Maybe the rest are silent booms. If a boom happens on a fan messsge board and nobody hears it did a recruit commit?

Maybe the rest are silent booms. If a boom happens on a fan messsge board and nobody hears it did a recruit commit?
Per slappin Batman the answer is…..
6DECA000-2B2A-4A6C-BCF6-62BF70756654.jpeg

I think it was Elaine in Seinfeld, who said in a moment of frustrated satisfaction (and I'm paraphrasing):
We need a BOOM...real bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom