Class of 2022 - BOOM coming? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 BOOM coming?

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

I think someone must have sutomcat's translation app on his phone. ;)
Does anyone else hear Elmer Fudd reading this in their head?

Gary Busey, is that you?
95a2a6fffaef62ed9c80e9b3618feac2--gary-busey-quotes-interesting-quotes.jpg

Toborrow and toburrow and tobarrow! That’s our crass, hairy and evergrim life, till one finel howdiedow Bouncer Naster raps on the bell with a bone and his stinkers stank behind him with the sceptre and the hourglass. We may come, touch and go, from atoms and ifs but we’re presurely destined to be odd’s without ends.
Riddley Walker?

I wonder how he would have reacted to James Kaprielian beating the Yankees a week or two ago?

Ok, starting to get too excited about all of those Oranges. Let's throw me a bone like... shortly and go from there.

The question is- should his job be in jeopardy over Emojigate
If today ends and we do not have ( 6 ) new commits I believe the board moderators should delete coach Achuff's twitter account, however if we do end up with ( 6 ) new commits by the end of today coach Achuff will be known as BOOM DADDY ACHUFF !!

It will most likely be one at 5:00 pm. I know everyone, including me, would like to see more commits. However I would rather wait and take a smaller class then reach for players. We could take a smaller class this year and reach into the portal for certain positions. If we win this season maybe we take a bigger class in 2023.

It will most likely be one at 5:00 pm. I know everyone, including me, would like to see more commits. However I would rather wait and take a smaller class then reach for players. We could take a smaller class this year and reach into the portal for certain positions. If we win this season maybe we take a bigger class in 2023.
It's all cool. It's only July. Early signing isn't til December. We'll get our recruits. And if we win this season, we will still be hunting quality recruits in October/November

It's all cool. It's only July. Early signing isn't til December. We'll get our recruits. And if we win this season, we will still be hunting quality recruits in October/November
It’s a tightrope, but we could do it.

I have to look at the numbers again but I think there will be a good amount of guys with eligibility still for 2022, so they might not have to bring in a big class. Would assume the staff would also leave a couple potential spots open for transfer season too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom