Boston Still Safe? | Syracusefan.com

Boston Still Safe?

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
No one can jump us for the #2 overall seed, right?

Tell me that Boston's safe.

Even with winning the ACC tourney, UNC only can get to 29 wins.

At 31-2, if we're not a lock for Boston, I'm calling bull.

I don't see UNC jumping us, even if they win the ACC tourney, but stranger things have happened.

There isn't another team with 2 losses that could possibly jump over us. We lost a good game. It's safe.

You may be John, but you're not John Syracuse.

never said I was but you don't lose to Cincinatti and expect to win a national championship, I'd be happy if we made it past the sweet 16 at this point.

If we dont get number one in the east, then the regular season should just not exist.

never said I was but you don't lose to Cincinatti and expect to win a national championship, I'd be happy if we made it past the sweet 16 at this point.

Just joking around, man.

I think that the team has been fairly mediocre for a few weeks now.

Lost to Rutgers in 2003.

Don't have tickets to Boston, but not sure getting slighted and shipped out west would be terrible. Would be great motivation, Get this team playing with a HUGE chip on it shoulder

Dude go root for South Florida then with that view, Typical fairweather Cuse fan

We know who the real die hard cuse fans our.

Teams that lose by 30 don't win championships either...so I guess that means UNC is a fraud.

Good lord, we lost to ing Rutgers in 2003 - didn't stop us from winning a championship. But losing to a team that'll be a 4-5 seed in the NCAAs is a show stopper for you? Dumb post, sums up the glass is half empty mentality too many Cuse fans have

Being in the East Region and 1 seed is safe, but Boston is not safe :)

if they come out west, anyone that wants to can stay at my place for free

Dude go root for South Florida then with that view, Typical fairweather Cuse fan

We know who the real die hard cuse fans our.

I've been die hard for many years now I'm just pissed off and feel the cold slap of realism hitting me in the face now. Seriously we got out played all game on pretty much every level what I'm I supposed to be happy and upbeat right now?

I've been die hard for many years now I'm just pissed off and feel the cold slap of realism hitting me in the face now. Seriously we got out played all game on pretty much every level what I'm I supposed to be happy and upbeat right now?

First of all we got off to a slow start we looked just out of it and Cinci was hot from 3. But we put up a hell of an effort to get back into the game

Im not saying you should be happy we lost, however you shouldnt feel devestated and be saying we be happy to make sweet 16.

No, I fully expect to be in the Final Four.

Dion is a beast, hes going to have a monster tourny run.

Okay we lost in the BE tourny which is a crap shoot anyway. Dont let the haters like Gottlieb start to make you believe what hes selling.

Im not being a Cuse homer, im being real we have the talent to do it and i expect we will.

It was meaningless and it's out of the way. Weird - I've missed watching two games all year - Notre Dame and this one.

It was meaningless and it's out of the way. Weird - I've missed watching two games all year - Notre Dame and this one.

The result is meaningless, the issues that were raised based on the team's performance the last two games...not so much

If UNC wins the ACC tourney I think the committee will put UK in St. Louis, UNC in Atlanta, Syracuse in Boston, and Missouri/Michigan St. in Phoenix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom