Bourama Status ? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Status ?

Should have amputated at potato knees and put blades on, Bourama Pistorious.

If Sidibe comes back I bet we lose one of Edwards or JBA.

If he brings all 3 back what a waste.
Who’s being wasted? Edwards was more of a desperation pick, no? And JBA was always going to be a project.

If we can get another year out of Sidibe and he can actually play, that would be huge.

Who’s being wasted? Edwards was more of a desperation pick, no? And JBA was always going to be a project.

If we can get another year out of Sidibe and he can actually play, that would be huge.
Moqui told us JBA was the staff’s
Top target

if JBA and Edwards can’t play by their 3rd years then our player development and scouting aren’t good.

Sidibe is a decent player when healthy but again he isn’t a upper half big man in the league.
He is a role player we can use.

This team needs to recruit an actual big who is all around player.
That is why the class of 2022 is very important.
It’s not good we keep recruiting projects.

Moqui told us JBA was the staff’s
Top target

if JBA and Edwards can’t play by their 3rd years then our player development and scouting aren’t good.

Sidibe is a decent player when healthy but again he isn’t a upper half big man in the league.
He is a role player we can use.

This team needs to recruit an actual big who is all around player.
That is why the class of 2022 is very important.
It’s not good we keep recruiting projects.
We haven’t had much choice. Been left at the altar several times.

I think an Anselem/Sidibe rotation could be effective. If Edwards can chip in, great. People used to say JBA would play forward. Is that out the window now?

I’ve always questioned the accountability of players to weight training. I don’t think GMAC ever lifted a weight. None of our players are ripped. All finesse.

I’ve always questioned the accountability of players to weight training. I don’t think GMAC ever lifted a weight. None of our players are ripped. All finesse.
These cats weren’t just going to class, practice, and sitting around playing Sega.
B56B5259-B526-4408-999A-247C69D9A814.jpeg

Who handles conditioning for our basketball team? I know Bourama came to Syracuse with knee problems but I’ve never been impressed with our physicality or conditioning.
But, Rony Seikaly said we have the best Strength and Conditioning staff. The best, Trueblue. The best.

I think that's the issue. What if... he comes back, we don't get a recruit or grad transfer for his spot, and he goes through the same difficulties and uncertainties as this year. The Medicals would have to be rock solid positive that he would be healthy, and i have a feeling they can't be. It would be a roll of the dice and we've been on a cold streak.

Will you be at Applebee's for happy hour and $2 drafts again tonight?

Applebees nor any other corporate bar and restaurants would have 2 dollar drafts. I'm more of a local neighborhood bar guy anyway.

Applebees nor any other corporate bar and restaurants would have 2 dollar drafts. I'm more of a local neighborhood bar guy anyway.
I thought you were a speakeasy kinda guy.

How do the centers practice?

String beans vs asparagus?

How do they prepare for real centers during practices?

If JGIII bulk up can he play center?

I think that's the issue. What if... he comes back, we don't get a recruit or grad transfer for his spot, and he goes through the same difficulties and uncertainties as this year. The Medicals would have to be rock solid positive that he would be healthy, and i have a feeling they can't be. It would be a roll of the dice and we've been on a cold streak.
That’s why it wouldn’t be a waste for Edwards and JBA to also return IMO.

But, Rony Seikaly said we have the best Strength and Conditioning staff. The best, Trueblue. The best.
Did Hicks have anything to do with SU hoops or did JB correctly keep that fat slob far away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom