Bowl projections | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bowl projections

The ACC has a lot of bowl slots. Right now,looks likely some will go unused.

Especially if Wake runs the table and somehow gets into the playoff.

Duke, FSU, BC, VT, GT all look unlikely to get 6 wins. If we can get there, I suspect we will get a better bowl than a 6-6 ACC team would get in a normal year.
VA Tech could win out. If they found there O in our game I think there is a better chance they win out than fail to make 6 W. They play no one.

The rest of the teams are not getting to 6 Ws.

I would think the Fenway Bowl would really really want us if we're available. We would show up with alot of fans. Be great exposure for the school in the area as well if we're on the upswing come the Bowl season.

I would think the Fenway Bowl would really really want us if we're available. We would show up with alot of fans. Be great exposure for the school in the area as well if we're on the upswing come the Bowl season.
This does sound like a best case scenario. If I wasn’t visiting in laws on Long Island that week we would go. We would travel farely well to that if it were to happen.

VA Tech could win out. If they found there O in our game I think there is a better chance they win out than fail to make 6 W. They play no one.

The rest of the teams are not getting to 6 Ws.
They could but I think Virginia might have something to say about that.

Armstrong is having a fantastic year and is really underrated. I expect he will ring up at least 50 on the Hokies.

Last edited:
10 minutes from my house. Dream.

Worst case scenario.

Boston, very cold, weather could be anything… YUCK

I wouldn’t want to go to that game and I literally probably wouldn’t go to that bowl game if that’s the one we end up in….

Really hopefully we can at least get a bowl a little south…

As nice as that is, we need to keep winning.

One game at a time.

Go Orange, Beat BC!
I hear what you’re saying.
Slow down Buttercup.
One game at a time.

Worst case scenario.

Boston, very cold, weather could be anything… YUCK

I wouldn’t want to go to that game and I literally probably wouldn’t go to that bowl game if that’s the one we end up in….

Really hopefully we can at least get a bowl a little south…
But what if I told you...

You could sit on the Green Monster...

And watch FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!?!

And order...

An $11 BEER?!?!?!?!?!?!?

On the one hand, it would suck to sit outside in Boston in December. On the other hand, I’ve always wanted to see Fenway Park and being able to see it but not have to watch a baseball game is a total win-win for me.

Not that anyone would be too interested, but I’m traveling to Austin for Xmas and would love SU to make it to whatever that goofy bowl is in Dallas. Hell I just like posting a board msg with the word “Bowl” an “SU” in it.

So if we get the gasparilla bowl who is setting up the SyracuseFan craps table at the Hard Rock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom