Brandon will have the biggest advantage thurs. | Syracusefan.com

Brandon will have the biggest advantage thurs.

su

• su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2-3zone

2nd String
If it's Jordan Hulls or Yogi Ferrell guarding him Brandon at 6'4 220lbs. has a major advantage and he will need to be big time for us

He needs to attack off the dribble and get to the foul line. No way hulls or Ferrell should be able to guard him.

I was really disappointed in the one post up that Brandon had in the last game. I think he airballed it and he should have had no problem with his defender. He needs to get back in there and redeem himself against IU.

I've watched a lot of Indiana and I never came away impressed with Yogi (though his quickness is definitely apparent when you watch him on the offensive end at least), but Indiana fans say he's very good defensively and he's handled guards MCW and Triche's size all year long. Not sure how much truth there is to that though.

I'm also in the camp that believes MCW and Triche have a big advantage. I think MCW is going to go off on Thursday.

It's been said before and seen before...this team wins and loses vs ELITE teams due to Brandon.

He almost single-handedly won the game at Lville and had 13 pts, 3 rbs, 3 asst, and *1* TO in the win over GTown in the BET

He was pretty bad in the losses vs GTown and LVille. Well, actually, really bad.

If he starts out hot, I think not only will we have a shot, but we should win this game.

If it's Jordan Hulls or Yogi Ferrell guarding him Brandon at 6'4 220lbs. has a major advantage and he will need to be big time for us

I worry more about where Brandon's head is at versus what his body might look like against the foe.

He is a frustrating player as this Board has called out. But he's what we got and it ain't changing, so hoping he goes all Seton Hall or away-game Louisville on the Jimmy Chitwoods.

He just needs to approach this game with a mindset that it could be his last game ever in a Syracuse uniform.

He needs to attack off the dribble and get to the foul line. No way hulls or Ferrell should be able to guard him.

AND make his damn foul shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom