BREAKING: Chris Jones suspended from Louisville | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: Chris Jones suspended from Louisville

Is he good? Is this addition by subtraction? Rozier, Harrell, Blacksher are the guys I have seen this year. The thing I remember most about Jones was the awful flop he did against Kentucky this year.

Is he good? Is this addition by subtraction? Rozier, Harrell, Blacksher are the guys I have seen this year. The thing I remember most about Jones was the awful flop he did against Kentucky this year.
Jones is excellent with ball handling. Very fast/quick. Good D and make steals. Streaky shooter, either really on or really off. Gets overzealous and out of control at times, playing a little more like street ball. I have not heard locally more about the suspension yet. His replacement will be Quentin Snider, local product. He's a freshman who is very good, but with limited PT so far. It's a big loss for UofL since it reduces their depth at the point. Rozier is a SG, not PG.

Jones is excellent with ball handling. Very fast/quick. Good D and make steals. Streaky shooter, either really on or really off. Gets overzealous and out of control at times, playing a little more like street ball. I have not heard locally more about the suspension yet. His replacement will be Quentin Snider, local product. He's a freshman who is very good, but with limited PT so far. It's a big loss for UofL since it reduces their depth at the point. Rozier is a SG, not PG.

Agreed. I don't wish ill on players like this, but I'll take any advantage we can get. Jones is a good player--his loss will impact them.

Agreed. I don't wish ill on players like this, but I'll take any advantage we can get. Jones is a good player--his loss will impact them.

Right, any advantage is a good one. Pitino has pwned Boeheim over the last decade. No victory is cheap at this point.

Right, any advantage is a good one. Pitino has pwned Boeheim over the last decade. No victory is cheap at this point.
yeah and we are playing without Chris and d.c.

We are actually 3-2 against Louisville since the infamous presser after West Virginia in 2011 when Boeheim went off on Waters for suggesting he can't beat Pitino.

We are actually 3-2 against Louisville since the infamous presser after West Virginia in 2011 when Boeheim went off on Waters for suggesting he can't beat Pitino.
I believe we have also won the last two games at the Yum! Center.

It wasn't Waters. It was Donna. He asked Mike what his record against John B. was.

Pitino is 9-4 vs. Boeheim since he arrived at Louisville.