Brice Johnson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brice Johnson

He's immature on the court. His T in the regional final. I thought he was going to tear up when he was sent to the bench with 2 fouls. Talented athlete and I thought the Antwan Jamison comparison was pretty accurate.

Yeah, they both have/had insanely quick releases. Combine that with the size and it's hard to contest the shot.

Looks like he fired back at a Cuse fan who presumably was talking crap to him on twitter. Definitely seems to have a screw lose, but I kind've like him. Didn't care about the screaming either.

Not sure what you're asking? I said I think he's nuts. Are you asking me if it's competitive spirit? I'm thinking no cuz I said I think he's nuts, but you can disagree.

Even in the interview now in the post-game with Roy, kid just seems unhinged and generally bizarrre. Like Demarcus Cousins, but without the fun.

I could be wrong - I don't actually know the kid. lol
true , I saw that also, when he was putting his hand over his moth like he was whispering and the player next to him was just ignoring him...a bit nuts I think , but a good basketball player

Brice johnson is a great college player but even unc fans i talk to say hes an immature baby.

Thoughts on his incessant screaming? Hope a grown ass man in the league takes exception to it next year

Rasheed Redux. I think he will make a fine pro. Great player who I would want on my team, easy to hate when you're the one trying to shut him down. His foul line jumpers made all the difference last night, so I do hate him for that, but I think he welcomes that hate.

I like Brice Johnson but you can tell when someone is competitive crazy or just plain crazy. We've all played pick up games with guys like that where you're like oookkkk, gonna take the trash talking down a notch around this guy...

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. Devo routinely showed up on most hated lists. You saying BJ should be in those lists as well? Ok cool, guess you agree with me

If you were cool with Devendorfs antics it seems weird to have a problem with BJ.

Frankly I'd love to have a guy like BJ...antics and all.

Eh, you need a villain sometimes. It's all in good fun for the most part - unless he really is nuts, which he may be. :)

I love Cousins in the NBA because he's nuts, and from what I hear is fine off the court (may not be true, who knows)...but this kid just seems straight out bizarre. Like every crazy kid you've ever known - even in press conferences. He's always holding the ball after a call he hates and won't give it to the ref, or the other team, he just stares blankly in anger sometimes while doing it. That crap is just weird. At least Cousins would pretend to give you the ball and then pull it back! lol

Just tosses the ball over the backboard against ND, always stomping around like a child, bashing the ball into the ground...I hate watching him...but he is gooood!

Cousins not moving for an entire defensive set for Sacramento is still the greatest thing I've ever seen. Youtube it if you haven't seen it.

I hear ya. Yeah, Cousins is freaking awesome. I'll check that out. Still blown away how good he became. Both he and Johnson you probably just leave alone and don't bother. Like a crazy hockey goalie or something. Just let them be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom