Bronny James | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Bronny James

1712360686959.jpeg

Sorry, I thought it said Barnaby Jones

There is a reason that Duquesne was going with Joyce internally tourney appearance or not

I hate to say it, but I think the reason the kid had a heart attack is because he is trying too hard to please his dad.
I don't know about that but Lebron doesn't help the cause with his foolish comments about what Bronny is going to achieve in the NBA. Let the kid be a kid and don't put pressure on him.

Don’t feel too bad, he’ll inherit something like 400 million dollars (at least)

I don't wish anything bad on Bronny, but this is setting up to not end well for the young man.
How many children of famous people have crapped out in life because they couldn't live up to expectations?

Idk I kinda feel bad for him. His dad is a top 2 basketball player ever and he's clearly not even close. Yet his dad is still in the league and said before he wants to play with him. Tough spot.
They can play together in Eastern Europe or Asia.

I don't wish anything bad on Bronny, but this is setting up to not end well for the young man.
How many children of famous people have crapped out in life because they couldn't live up to expectations?

How many children crap out without expectations? Don’t waste your time worrying about someone who will never want for anything the rest of their lives

How many children crap out without expectations? Don’t waste your time worrying about someone who will never want for anything the rest of their lives

So many children of celebrities wind up drug addicts and often committing suicide. Money doesn't matter then.

Having empathy is a good thing. We should all be rooting for him to find some sort of contentment, just like we should with any of these kids. So much vitriol (not you specifically) on this board sometimes.

Having empathy is a good thing. We should all be rooting for him to find some sort of contentment, just like we should with any of these kids. So much vitriol (not you specifically) on this board sometimes.
Oh you can have empathy but I just wouldn’t waste too much time worrying about him anymore than anyone else just because his dad is a potential Goat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom