Bruce Pearl-SMH!!! | Syracusefan.com

Bruce Pearl-SMH!!!

Don,t go barefoot. The btm. is coated in salt. Wish we were the Saltine Warriors rather than the Orange.

It probably wasn’t called the Dead Sea until Bruce Pearl’s earlier visit and scientific experiment. :p
I have a feeling that Pearl was probably smoking which caused an environmental event.

What is so bad about Bruce Pearl? He is certainly a strange character, and likely committing many recruiting violations. But his teams are always pretty fun and talented, even though they are usually filled with knuckleheads

What is so bad about Bruce Pearl? He is certainly a strange character, and likely committing many recruiting violations. But his teams are always pretty fun and talented, even though they are usually filled with knuckleheads
It was funny watching Auburn bomb out of tournament when their knucklehead guards continued their season long pattern of "I got this" and freezing out Parker in crunch time.

I suspect Bruce's high salt enema was not due to passing gas, but rather going a step further, if you get the idea. Most people have made bubbles in the tub, the pool or at the beach from time to time without taking on water. My former brother-in-law told me that dropping a deuce underwater is the problem. He had personal experience with this.

Good advice! How embarrassing would it be if players are sidelined with a butthole rash! I think that SU fans would be up in arms if this happened to SU players.

I suspect Bruce's high salt enema was not due to passing gas, but rather going a step further, if you get the idea. Most people have made bubbles in the tub, the pool or at the beach from time to time without taking on water. My former brother-in-law told me that dropping a deuce underwater is the problem. He had personal experience with this.

So what you are saying is never trust a fart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom