Bruins Sabers game National Antham | Syracusefan.com

Bruins Sabers game National Antham

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366244693.992246.jpg

It was awesome

Great job by them. Liked how the enthusiasm built up. I can't believe the video had some thumbs down. Some people don't get it.

Can't open the link for some reason...?

"Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program."

Love my Boston brothers and sisters right now. In tears. Tired of hating the sick people of this world.
Would much rather love the good people. I have faith, and starting to believe.

Worked on 14 Wall Street 9/11. I have come a long way from that anger. And I think a lot of us have.

Classy move by Thomas Vanek to suggest the salute to the crowd at the end..

I was in tears during the anthem and Boston Strong video.

it truly is amazing how divisive sports can be 364 days a year. however, it is also what helps bring us all together in times of tragedy. I actually found myself signing along at home, and had such a tremendous amount of pride.

we should all consider ourselves very lucky to be part of such a resilient country. As the bombs went off on Monday and word started to spread i watched complete strangers embracing each other. As we tried to push to the scene to help my friend and i were turned away by 2 officers who advised they had the situation handled, and i will never forget the pain in one of the officers eyes. I felt that pain too...Boston Strong, Country stong, Cuse Strong.

Boomer & Carton opened their show with that at 6am today.

was a pretty cool way to start the day.