Bryant now the front-runner to win NEC ... | Syracusefan.com

Bryant now the front-runner to win NEC ...

I've partied at both schools, and just based off the amount of craziness, I have to say, Go Bryant!! Had a hell of a weekend, my only time in Rhode Island. Borrowed a government car and made the trip down from Worcester. Just an outstanding time.

Not that we shouldn't beat them, but I really don't want to see Bryant on the other side of our bracket.

Wow talk about an odd swing. St. Joes absolutely destroyed Hobart last Saturday (watched a decent amount of the game), pretty surprised to hear Hobart came back and beat them. Not sure we would match up with them anyway but I have to say I would rather not have to watch Daddio struggle with Massa again, pulling for Hobart here.

Just saw Albany pulled out a miracle win as well last night. Dame would have been great to see them lose and miss the tourney. They play UMBC on Sat for their conf championship. Poor Bingo seems like after that close lose to us they have fallen completely off the map.

Even if Bryant beats Hobart they may not be in one of the play-in games. If Air Force beats Fairfield in the ECAC (and AFA beat them earlier this year) then Air Force has the ECAC AQ. Since AFA has a higher RPI than Bryant, AFA will play in one of the play-in games. So to avoid a potential match up with Bryant/Massa in the first round pull for Hobart and pull for AFA to beat Fairfield on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom