Buddy Boeheim: Signing 2-way with Pistons | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: Signing 2-way with Pistons

Last edited:
This one has it at a $81,995 mininimum.
I don't understand whatever negotiation leads to this

Just as good as the guys making millions and you're making Dwight schrute fantasy money

I don't understand whatever negotiation leads to this

Just as good as the guys making millions and you're making Dwight schrute fantasy money
Players will stay in college instead of heading to the gleague- making just as much if not more in NIL money and their travel is on jets, getting food, board, being cheered on by thousands of rabid college fans surrounded by students and activities of peers their own age in cities of their own choosing. Even the continuance of the gleague ignite developmental team is already under scrutiny. It’s the college name and their following that makes the players a draw, not the players themselves.

Players will stay in college instead of heading to the gleague- making just as much if not more in NIL money and their travel is on jets, getting food, board, being cheered on by thousands of rabid college fans surrounded by students and activities of peers their own age in cities of their own choosing. Even the continuance of the gleague ignite developmental team is already under scrutiny. It’s the college name and their following that makes the players a draw, not the players themselves.
I’ve wanted players to stay in college longer for a long time. Maybe NIL isn’t all bad?

I'd just like Buddy to do a mind-meld with his look-alike, Justin Taylor.

What does a two way contract pay?

Two way contracts pay half the NBA rookie minimum. So this season, the salary for two-way contracts is $559,782. Obviously it’s prorated and non-guaranteed but it’s a really good chunk of change:

Two way contracts pay half the NBA rookie minimum. So this season, the salary for two-way contracts is $559,782. Obviously it’s prorated and non-guaranteed but it’s a really good chunk of change:

Not a bad pay day at all, or week for the family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom