Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Measuring up an intentional illegal hit to the head is just about the worst thing you can do in today's NFL.

One game would not be enough and while I never was one to "hate" the Patriots aside from jealousy of them owning the division, I now loathe them as individuals and Gronk can go **** himself. His doofy ass clown demeanor can't make up for the fact he's a POS cheap shot artist.

Assuming Taylor's season is over (and from reports it seems that way)...Nate Peterman isn't beating any team in this league. Not even Miami this year. Bills won't make the playoffs. Teams like Baltimore and Oakland now have a second life and a shot to sneak into the playoffs.

And Gronk should get a 3 game suspension at least. Total dirty play.
Oakland has second life because their division leader has imploded and Baltimore is in command of the last WC because their schedule is a joke.

Tyrod Taylor isn't getting us to the playoffs so id much rather see what Nate can do these next 4 weeks than watch a bunch of checkdowns and staring at receivers waiting for a mile of seperation to occur.

If he has SD redux out there - we'll have better draft position.

Last edited:
I’ll be shocked if Gronk plays in the rematch because you can be certain the Bills D will go knee hunting on Christmas Eve.

Not rationalizing at all.
Gronk deserves a game suspension.
I am saying if you watch the entire play Lewis held Gronk 2 times during the play.
Gronk acted like a punk but Lewis grabbed his jersey and held him during that play.
So everyone who holds gets to get a measured, running, cheap shot in the back and head because if it???!!!

Give gronkie 4 games and let’s see what it get knocked down to.

So everyone who holds gets to get a measured, running, cheap shot in the back and head because if it???!!!

Give gronkie 4 games and let’s see what it get knocked down to.
You might as well say give him 5 years. The NFL will not give him 4 games.

He will get his suspension.

“I understand. It was bull----.”

—Patriots coach Bill Belichick to Buffalo coach Sean McDermott, apologizing to him at midfield post-game for Rob Gronkowski’s dirty hit on a prone Tre’Davious White.

Man I thought the d played well enough for us to win yesterday. That first drive was vintage Bills throwing the pick inside the red zone when they should have walked away with 7.

Oh another game and another Jerry Hughes personal foul (stop running your mouth to the zebras).

I have had enough of Peterman. If Tyrod can't go, give Webb the start and sprinkle in some crappy wildcat with Shady and Cadet. NO MORE PETERMAN. We still have a lot to play for with 4 games left and who knows if the Pats will be playing for anything when we meet again.

Gronk's hit was filthy and deserves a 2 game suspension. NFL will probably give him 1 game and call it day. Thanks for giving our rookie stud cb a concussion because you were angry with him clutching and grabbing an no call.

As has been the case since the last time we sniffed the playoffs in Bledsoe's 1st year, qb play is freaking killing us. We have some talent but we need to upgrade the skill positions (yeah I'm looking at you qb and wr's).

Brady is still Brady and a winner but you can see father time is slowly catching up to him. Incognito could probably give him a run for his money in a 40 yard dash. Excited for him to retire in the next year or two so the Patriots can go back to being the Pats and all the bandwagoners disappear.

On to next week...LETS GO BUFFALO

Bills at 9-7 most likely wont get in unless they would beat Ravens in a tie breaker, Ravens have Colts/ Browns left which would get them t0 9 already. They would have to lose to Steelers and Cinci as well. Titans would have to lose 3 of 4 and win tie breaker as well. Once again, time to start thinking about next year, hopefully KC keeps losing for the draft pick.

It's possible but really starting to look highly unlikely, what most like will happen is 9-7 would get them in and they will finish 8-8.

Man I thought the d played well enough for us to win yesterday. That first drive was vintage Bills throwing the pick inside the red zone when they should have walked away with 7.

Oh another game and another Jerry Hughes personal foul (stop running your mouth to the zebras).

I have had enough of Peterman. If Tyrod can't go, give Webb the start and sprinkle in some crappy wildcat with Shady and Cadet. NO MORE PETERMAN. We still have a lot to play for with 4 games left and who knows if the Pats will be playing for anything when we meet again.

Gronk's hit was filthy and deserves a 2 game suspension. NFL will probably give him 1 game and call it day. Thanks for giving our rookie stud cb a concussion because you were angry with him clutching and grabbing an no call.

As has been the case since the last time we sniffed the playoffs in Bledsoe's 1st year, qb play is freaking killing us. We have some talent but we need to upgrade the skill positions (yeah I'm looking at you qb and wr's).

Brady is still Brady and a winner but you can see father time is slowly catching up to him. Incognito could probably give him a run for his money in a 40 yard dash. Excited for him to retire in the next year or two so the Patriots can go back to being the Pats and all the bandwagoners disappear.

On to next week...LETS GO BUFFALO
I want to see Peterman start the last 4 games. Not his fault Andre Holmes can't catch a pass right in the hands. If he sucks, we get a good draft pick. If he doesn't suck, maybe we have something.

I don't want to see Taylor ever again.

I want to see Peterman start the last 4 games. Not his fault Andre Holmes can't catch a pass right in the hands. If he sucks, we get a good draft pick. If he doesn't suck, maybe we have something.

I don't want to see Taylor ever again.

I've seen enough of Peterman between the Chargers and Pats games to know he is not the answer (well at least not this season). The season is winding down but still not over yet. We play a crappy Colts team/marginal Phins Team twice/and NE but who knows if NE will be playing for anything by the 2nd to last game. Not a huge Tyrod fan but he gives us a much better chance at winning than Peterman.

Let's be honest; if Tyrod misses this week's game, that'll probably be enough to knock Buffalo out of playoff contention anyways...I like Tyrod, and I think we're wasting our time with Peterman, but there's really no point in putting Tyrod back out there unless he's healthy this week.

It's clear as day that Buffalo doesn't want Tyrod long-term; assuming they get knocked out of playoff contention soon, it makes sense to just roll with Peterman at that point and just hit the reset button in the offseason.

Let's be honest; if Tyrod misses this week's game, that'll probably be enough to knock Buffalo out of playoff contention anyways...I like Tyrod, and I think we're wasting our time with Peterman, but there's really no point in putting Tyrod back out there unless he's healthy this week.

It's clear as day that Buffalo doesn't want Tyrod long-term; assuming they get knocked out of playoff contention soon, it makes sense to just roll with Peterman at that point and just hit the reset button in the offseason.

The real question is why bring him back in the first place. This could've been the 4-12 year we needed but instead it's .500 as usual. Just a complete waste of a year and that's not hindsight; it was all extremely predictable.

I will take the Bills at home vs Indy even $ no matter who is playing QB.

He gets one game and APPEALS. Enjoy your knees Rob.
He is appealing because he is going to lose 5.5 million dollars because of the suspension because of incentives.
Patriots fans believe he deserves the game. I really hope he loses the appeal. He wasn’t going to get more than 1 game just based on precedent around the league.
Also Gronk has had his knees blown out 2 times to season ending injuries.

He gets one game and APPEALS. Enjoy your knees Rob.
Ahhh don't like this line of thinking, even as a Bills fan. Can't wish injury on him even with his cheap shot on White. Not justifying his bs move by any means but I'm sure he would like a do over on that. I wouldn't mind seeing him decleated by a clean hit but no need to dive at his knees.

Ahhh don't like this line of thinking, even as a Bills fan. Can't wish injury on him even with his cheap shot on White. Not justifying his bs move by any means but I'm sure he would like a do over on that. I wouldn't mind seeing him decleated by a clean hit but no need to dive at his knees.
I'm not a proponent either, but nothing wrong with a low tackle. One doesn't go high on him anyway. He's an ass and a discredit to the game.

I'm not a proponent either, but nothing wrong with a low tackle. One doesn't go high on him anyway. He's an ass and a discredit to the game.
Agree on that statement. I've had a bunch of Pats fans trying to justify the hit because no pass interference called on White.

Agree on that statement. I've had a bunch of Pats fans trying to justify the hit because no pass interference called on White.
Gronk deserved a game suspension.
I just posted the reason why he snapped.
It doesn’t mitigate blame at all as his action isn’t defensiveable.
It just explains why he lost his cool.

Suspended until White out of concussion at least

Two games minimum

Disgusting play and the whole thing is what’s wrong with the NFL. 15 yarda against the Bills

Amendola gets a game, Gronk gets 2-3

Same fans who gave us the discipline speech re: team Rex penalties the last two years. Poor piece of crap is frustrated not getting a call trying to pad his stats in a game that's over. So much entitlement.

He is appealing because he is going to lose 5.5 million dollars because of the suspension because of incentives.
Patriots fans believe he deserves the game. I really hope he loses the appeal. He wasn’t going to get more than 1 game just based on precedent around the league.
Also Gronk has had his knees blown out 2 times to season ending injuries.
I don’t think there is precedent for a cowardly act like that.

Measuring up and then Drilling a guy on the ground in the back and and head AFTER the play is over.

It was pathetic.

And the league response was worse.

The play was over, there’s nothing incidental or heat of the moment there. he’s a loser.

He’s my next candidate for a sexual harassment scandal(s).

No means no to you to gronky.