Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

The Jets just screwed the Bills.
Certainly makes things interesting.

Not sure why they signed both McCown and Bridgewater if the intention was to move up for a QB as well. No doubt that's what they're doing, just a strange scenario.

s-l225.jpg

Gettlemen, here...why hello buffalo, been expecting your call. Yes we are interested, but tell me, have you been reading KaiserUEO's posts??...good, but the price has gone up...

Would anyone take the 3rd QB before our 12 pick? Giants - not by the sounds of it. Broncos - probably locked in with Keenum though remains a possibility. Do Bills have a definite preference on Allen v Mayfield? Could a lower team jump us with the Broncos or Giants trading down?
1. Cleveland Browns
2. New York Giants
3. Indianapolis Colts / Jets
4. Cleveland Browns from Houston Texans
5. Denver Broncos
6. New York Jets / Colts
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
8. Chicago Bears
9. San Francisco 49ers
10. Oakland Raiders
11. Miami Dolphins
12. Buffalo Bills from Cincinnati Bengals

I'm ok with any of the following -

Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Allen or Jackson. (Allen scares me but FO's are obsessed with him).

What I'll lose my mind over is taking Mason Rudolph at 22.

Would anyone take the 3rd QB before our 12 pick? Giants - not by the sounds of it. Broncos - probably locked in with Keenum though remains a possibility. Do Bills have a definite preference on Allen v Mayfield? Could a lower team jump us with the Broncos or Giants trading down?
1. Cleveland Browns
2. New York Giants
5. Denver Broncos
6. New York Jets / Colts
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
8. Chicago Bears
9. San Francisco 49ers
10. Oakland Raiders
11. Miami Dolphins
Browns jets and broncos will.

If the browns take Barkley at 1 and Giants can't find any takers, I'd imagine 1 of those QBs...likely Darnold, is #2 on their board...and they will take him.

Imagine Gettlemen in the bahstahn accent Fraiser Crane should've had... "I'm listening..."

Browns jets and broncos will.

If the browns take Barkley at 1 and Giants can't find any takers, I'd imagine 1 of those QBs...likely Darnold, is #2 on their board...and they will take him.

Imagine Gettlemen in the bahstahn accent Fraiser Crane should've had... "I'm listening..."
No problem trading up if a substantial portion of picks given up are in next year's draft when the Bills will have gargantuan cap space.

1. Cleveland Browns
2. New York Giants
5. Denver Broncos
6. New York Jets / Colts
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
8. Chicago Bears
9. San Francisco 49ers
10. Oakland Raiders
11. Miami Dolphins

I'd say the odds are about 95% that a third QB will be taken before the 12th pick is made. Most likely by one of the current teams ahead of the Bills and if not then someone will trade up.

I know the Bills need a QB for the future but if I were a Bills fan I'd want them to sit tight. These QBs are so risky and who the hell knows which ones are going to be successful. I think you're just as well off to let the 4th or 5th one fall into your lap at 12. Then use all of those other picks to strengthen the team. That's the safest way to go. Don't do what the NYJ just did, if they miss on their QB it will set them back even much further. Of course I said the same thing when Philly gave away a ton to get Wentz so take my advice with that in mind. I just don't see a Wentz among this bunch.

1. Cleveland Browns
2. New York Giants
5. Denver Broncos
6. New York Jets / Colts
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
8. Chicago Bears
9. San Francisco 49ers
10. Oakland Raiders
11. Miami Dolphins

I assume that a 3rd QB will be taken before 12, whether it's the Dolphins, Giants, Broncos, or another team trading up.

I don't get how the Jets know either the Browns aren't taking their guy, or that any of their multiple guys won't be there at 6 when everyone seems to rank these guys differently. Seems like they're betting on a very specific scenario. Nice haul for the Colts in a draft where you've got a RB and a Guard rated so high, moving down 3 slots is easy.

Another scenario is Browns take Darnold and Giants take Rosen.

Jets just saw Rosens and Mayfields pro-days. Maybe they felt comfortable trading up to 3 to ensure they get one.

Colts didn't feel comfortable moving back to 12 and wanted to stay within the top 6 or 7 picks.

If that's the case, we're SOL and there's nothing Beane could do if the top 2 teams aren't willing to move off QB.

Moving up to #4 for a guy we could get at 12 or a slight move up is a bad move.

I think we're looking at Allen or Jackson at either 12 or 22 or a trade up off either pick.

Take the QB of our defense at 12 in Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds...Vita Vea if both LB's are gone. Or take Jackson/Allen, then do the reverse at 22 and take Vander Esch.

Another scenario is Browns take Darnold and Giants take Rosen.

Jets just saw Rosens and Mayfields pro-days. Maybe they felt comfortable trading up to 3 to ensure they get one.

Colts didn't feel comfortable moving back to 12 and wanted to stay within the top 6 or 7 picks.

If that's the case, we're SOL and there's nothing Beane could do if the top 2 teams aren't willing to move off QB.

Moving up to #4 for a guy we could get at 12 or a slight move up is a bad move.

I think we're looking at Allen or Jackson at either 12 or 22 or a trade up off either pick.

Take the QB of our defense at 12 in Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds...Vita Vea if both LB's are gone. Or take Jackson/Allen, then do the reverse at 22 and take Vander Esch.
If the Giants take that shoulder injury waiting to happen, concussion prone, soon to be out of the NFL pretty boy at 2...NYC will self implod, much to your enjoyment I'm sure.

If the Giants take that shoulder injury waiting to happen, concussion prone, soon to be out of the NFL pretty boy at 2...NYC will self implod, much to your enjoyment I'm sure.
I don't hate the Giants...you're testing me, but still don't have an issue with the G-Men.

I'd think you'll take Barkley but a few have speculated Browns and Giants aren't moving and are taking QBs, which left only Pick #3 to he had.

I suspect Beane is talking with Kaisers boy after the trade. Time to work something out.

If G-men want too much to move up to 2 then I’m content to stay at 12 and see if Mayfield or Allen is there.

If they’re not, then take a LB at 12 and then Jackson at 22.

If G-men want too much to move up to 2 then I’m content to stay at 12 and see if Mayfield or Allen is there.

If they’re not, then take a LB at 12 and then Jackson at 22.
100% on board with this.

they got to the playoffs with taylor.. i think they are better already just with what they have now at QB.

NY Post
"To drop from No. 2 to No. 12, the Giants should get 1,400 points of value. That could be accomplished if the Bills send their second first-round pick (22nd overall, worth 780 points) and their two second-round picks (53rd overall, worth 370 points, and 56th overall, worth 340 points) to the Giants. That adds up to 1,490 points and represents fair value. The Bills most likely would stipulate one of the second-round picks would be in 2019."

I will puke blood if they have to take Jackson or Rudolph. The two of them have one thing in common they are both incredibly unintelligent. Neither one knows what to do if their first read is covered. Maybe you take Jackson in the second round if he agrees to play RB or WR. Rudolph is just a future sanitation worker, he is as dumb as a brick with no athletic ability.

I will puke blood if they have to take Jackson or Rudolph. The two of them have one thing in common they are both incredibly unintelligent. Neither one knows what to do if their first read is covered. Maybe you take Jackson in the second round if he agrees to play RB or WR. Rudolph is just a future sanitation worker, he is as dumb as a brick with no athletic ability.
Hot take

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom