Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

C’mon people this guy is not the second coming of Bill Walton at UCLA, everyone is acting like he averaged 20 and 10. There are still replacements to be gotten, we don’t know how much McLeod will progress, I can see why head coaches wanna become assistants, why K, JB, Roy, Saben, Wright retired. Maybe Dabo and Izzo are doing it right. I don’t blame Red, it’s just the way it is. Normally I would wish any young man well, but since he was never Orange, I just move on. We will be fine
Who are the replacements? Patterson is one of the top portal centers still available according to an article a read earlier.

Bulldog said the team was built around Lampkin, dont know many guys with the similar skillset right now to fill it. Maybe we do but this is frustrating.

Correct bar is bowl games we have 1 since wildhack has been the AD and he also extended babers for 4 years more… so keep saying how the football team was mid not “bad” and tell me JW has done great
You are not even worth arguing with because you do not know what you are talking about. JW was hired in 2016 and we have been to 3 bowl games since then. He was hired in July of 2016, which means he had no time to have any impact on the season in 2016. So from 2017-2023 they made 3 bowls including two in a row currently.

He extended Babers after a 10 win season, which anyone would do. This whole board wanted that to happen. Revisionist history. It was the right move at the time.

Of course it's desperation. The sky is blue. But Cusefan0307, if you were going to act out of desperation, this is the time. It may hurt us in our quest for another guard or forward or both but we have to have a center.

No question.
We can patch-work a back court and maybe sneak in there.

You say football been good because of bowl games but how many times was it us scheduling 4 cupcake games and then winning 2 acc games and going 6-7 each year when we made a bowl game

How do you think everyone else in CFP does it?

Unless you're competing for a playoff spot, everyone loads up on non-con cupcakes.

Is this a thing? I checked Syracuse.com and found nothing about Eddie Lampkin decommitting. I missed the evening news but checked the websites of the local stations and found nothing. I just scrolled through 20+ pages of this thread looking for confirmation and all I saw was rumors, speculation and editorials. Whatever happens is all JB's fault. Or maybe JW's.

What do we KNOW?
You got a better chance of figuring out who the Zodiac was than making sense of this thread now.

You are not even worth arguing with because you do not know what you are talking about. JW was hired in 2016 and we have been to 3 bowl games since then. He was hired in July of 2016, which means he had no time to have any impact on the season in 2016. So from 2017-2023 they made 3 bowls including two in a row currently.

He extended Babers after a 10 win season, which anyone would do. This whole board wanted that to happen. Revisionist history. It was the right move at the time.
Your the one not worth arguing we have 1 bowl win since he was hired and our football team has been bad simple as that not mediocre it’s been bad..

Is this a thing? I checked Syracuse.com and found nothing about Eddie Lampkin decommitting. I missed the evening news but checked the websites of the local stations and found nothing. I just scrolled through 20+ pages of this thread looking for confirmation and all I saw was rumors, speculation and editorials. Whatever happens is all JB's fault. Or maybe JW's.

What do we KNOW?
There are things to know just because it hasn't been in the paper yet, Steve,

You got a better chance of figuring out who the Zodiac was than making sense of this thread now.
They actually know who that was now? At least pretty sure.