Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

Screenshot_20240401_215020_X.jpg

Lampkin has been posting on his IG most of the night and mentioned he's waiting on his edit to get finished and about breaking the internet tomorrow. He then posted a odd IG live video with some friends and they chat about where he's going and they get him to talk about a top 3 but he only mentions 2 schools and leaves the 3rd as a surprise. (Mentions Texas and Miss St I think?) One of his buddies keeps mentioning to go to UNC towards the end of the video and Lampkin laughs it off but then mentions the 3rd option will play UNC (I think? I had a hard time hearing what they are actually saying) ill share the post for those that want to give it a listen.

Why do I feel I heard this somewhere before.. its kinda crazy like a déjà vu read..

The turnovers are concerning, but he definitely knows how to play and he won’t get pushed around

We forget Dajuan Coleman due to all the time missed injured.

Was our starting C for our last Final 4 team...
True! But we can agree there’s a difference between being big and playing big

Bringing in a center, where we currently have 0 center. Explain
Because he’s worse at everything than the guy he’s replacing if he comes. The height and weight mean nothing. He blocked 5 shots on the year, had worse defensive metrics, and turns the ball over at the rate of a PG.

Because he’s worse at everything than the guy he’s replacing if he comes. The height and weight mean nothing. He blocked 5 shots on the year, had worse defensive metrics, and turns the ball over at the rate of a PG.
What center is he replacing that’s leaving? Carey?

Brown’s not a center.

If this guy makes it so we don’t have to rely on NM, and have actual size at the position, then so be it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom