Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

{resists urge to post DART pic}

1712103833794.gif

Give me this kid at the 5, McLeod backing him up. Then get me Brandon Huntley, Freeman and Bell as our main wings and I’m game. That’s some serious beef, size and athleticism.

To go with guards like Westry, Starling, Moore
Then need a transfer starting PG. we’d be rolling if this happens. Think we would need one more guy that can play the 3 if this stuff happens. Then I like how the team is looking
Huntley isn't coming here.

Meh, I think I’ve said my piece here. Hopefully Red hires an assistant that can coach up defense.
Totally get your apprehension based on his defensive stats, but we haven't had a big center since...AO? (McLeod, not withstanding)

Yes please. I'm hoping Reynolds hits the portal...or get Malik. I'd be happy with either guy!
Malik is in high demand $$$$. Don't think that happens and gotta a feeling Reynolds test the waters, if he doesn't then I like Cuse's chance. Also like BJ Freeman too, he would be a nice add at PG

I told you guys there would eventually be some beef. There it is. Stinks it means Maliq leaves but at least we got some beef finally
Any insight regarding whether Patterson has any potential to play next season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom