Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

Dc Comics Batman GIF by Max

This is The Dash Signal! Dash-man, is Gotham safe?
I think so. there are some issues with his family. I don't think this is Syracuse related. I have made calls and will know more , hopefully, soon. This would be strange because he has been so pro Syracuse since saying he was coming here. Be a neutron bomb if it is gonzo. No time to replace him unless we pulled a Europe out of our hat.

Uh oh… everything Cuse is off Eddie’s IG…. Umm. Boy this off season is something if he flipped back
Is it everything off his IG or is it just Syracuse?

I think so. there are some issues with his family. I don't think this is Syracuse related. I have made calls and will know more , hopefully, soon. This would be strange because he has been so pro Syracuse since saying he was coming here. Be a neutron bomb if it is gonzo. No time to replace him unless we pulled a Europe out of our hat.
Appreciate the information, Dasher. All I'll say here is that if Eddie does head elsewhere, and it's due to family stuff, I hope SU fans don't trash him...that would be unfortunate. And I also hope Eddie and his family are okay. Family first.

Appreciate the information, Dasher. All I'll say here is that if Eddie does head elsewhere, and it's due to family stuff, I hope SU fans don't trash him...that would be unfortunate. And I also hope Eddie and his family are okay. Family first.
Have you seen his IG account? Is it just Syracuse or is it everything ?

When are these guys that are coming out of the portal officially locked into the school they committed to?Can they just up and leave at anytime?