Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

Wait...What! Apparently this was the 7th place game (not the finals) of the Turkish championship, but umm...ya, that's the statline for 1 game!
Check out @IAmDPick's Tweet:

Last edited:
I must not have had my coffee yet. Because I just read a box score that showed Yurtseven with 91 points in his last game.

I must not have had my coffee yet. Because I just read a box score that showed Yurtseven with 91 points in his last game.
I had to have 2 cups to make sure i was reading it correctly. He also had 5 assists and his team totaled 115 pts for the game, I'm not a math major, but thats at least 101 pts he had a role in...I'd say that's a pretty productive day

I feel like this is all an elaborate troll against Syracuse fans. I doubt Omer Yurtseven is even a real person.
If this time next year, an unknown Bulgarian Remo Nevestruy unexpectedly visits SU, we will know its a ploy from UConn.

Any chance, if he commits and is cleared, he could play PF or am I just having grand illusions of a front line with Chukwu at C and Lydon/Yurtseven on the wings of the zone when Roberson isn't in the game.

Any chance, if he commits and is cleared, he could play PF or am I just having grand illusions of a front line with Chukwu at C and Lydon/Yurtseven on the wings of the zone when Roberson isn't in the game.
Not so much an illusion or even a delusion as a dream.

Francis or others "in the know", any predictions on what SU may do now that Malachi is not in the picture for next year? Do you think this changes SU's recruiting? Could save the schollie and use it next year or bring in another guard or forward. Not sure the Turk is a real alternative here with his possible eligibility issues. Assume that eligibility issues with Thompson were just a rumor this past week and he could be announcing soon. Any predictions on this one? Bees and Jake, feel free to chime in...

Francis or others "in the know", any predictions on what SU may do now that Malachi is not in the picture for next year? Do you think this changes SU's recruiting? Could save the schollie and use it next year or bring in another guard or forward. Not sure the Turk is a real alternative here with his possible eligibility issues. Assume that eligibility issues with Thompson were just a rumor this past week and he could be announcing soon. Any predictions on this one? Bees and Jake, feel free to chime in...
A few days ago Jake posted on the basketball noard and his guesses relating to this year were:
Yurtseven 85%
Thompson 75%
Mystery Situation 15%

I kind of like Romello White, the recent GaTech decommit

It shouldn't be that hard to prove he never spent the money. Money is put in and not taken out it should be easily proven . I believe Kanter received 30,000 + and spent it. That's a big difference .

You've seen him play?
Ya, I was talking about the eligibility concerns. Depending on what young Turk values the most for his one yr in college is...we offer plenty of pt and the chance to be apart of the best front court in the nation next yr. The utes and nc state offer maybe a little more pt, but that's it. I just keep my fingers crossed on this one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom