Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

I truly think he is that good. If it works out and we land him. Watch out. Not being a wise a$$ either. This Turkish kid is legit.

Didn't he average 3 or 4 pts a game in the league he played on in Turkey?

People wake up. This is reality. If and I say if he gets cleared and wears orange like I expect be ready for an unbelievable season of cuse hoops

He's a good player but saying he's better than some of the most legendary players in the college game before he plays a second at the college level is insane.

He's a good player but saying he's better than some of the most legendary players in the college game before he plays a second at the college level is insane.
Are you just responding for likes at this point. The idea that this kid is one of the top five players in the history of college basketball and duke and kentucky aren't all over him is silly.

Are you just responding for likes at this point. The idea that this kid is one of the top five players in the history of college basketball and duke and kentucky aren't all over him is silly.

They were...

Don't get me wrong, I'll still keep giving them to you but in the future you should have to work for them!

iommi said:
Well, I could choose to ignore these asinine posts, but then I'd feel like that's almost validating them.

The guy scored 91 points today...that is surreal...I have to admit it's nice to dream a little instead of the doom and gloom posts

What's the drop dead date for players to register for schools/get cleared by the NCAA in order to be eligible for the fall semester?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom