Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Any updates on Diallo v. Diagne? Tried to stream the game and could not.
Don't have any stats yet but Diagne's team is getting smoked again against another high quality opponent. They were down 16-0 to start the game and at the last update were down 23 in the 3rd qtr. I guess they just don't have the overall talent to matchup with teams outside of their weak conference.

Diagne's team made a late run in the 4th but came up short and loss 73-65. Hopefully I can get the stats soon.

Maybe Diagne overrated due to the weak conference? Is Diallo even considering Cuse? Always thought a Diallo-Yawke package would be nice, similiar to a Chinonso-Bryant if that comes to fruition.

Maybe Diagne overrated due to the weak conference? Is Diallo even considering Cuse? Always thought a Diallo-Yawke package would be nice, similiar to a Chinonso-Bryant if that comes to fruition.
Wouldn't say Diagne's overrated because he earned his consensus top 30 ranking due to playing well at several camps against top comp last spring and summer. In HS his league is very weak, so it's important for him to continue to do well like today against good teams.

SJU, Pitt, and Louisville are currently the frontrunners for Diallo, but anything is possible. I think we have learned to never sleep on what Hop and Red can do in recruiting.

Wouldn't say Diagne's overrated because he earned his consensus top 30 ranking due to playing well at several camps against top comp last spring and summer. In HS his league is very weak, so it's important for him to continue to do well like today against good teams.

SJU, Pitt, and Louisville are currently the frontrunners for Diallo, but anything is possible. I think we have learned to never sleep on what Hop and Red can do in recruiting.

In the staff we trust.

@AdamZagoria: 2015 F Moustapha Diagne of @PopeJohnBball actually went for 31, 20 rebs, 4 blocks and 3 assts. Big priority for Jim Boeheim and Cuse.

Wow
What a game! Did they play another big time program? Do you know?

@AdamZagoria: 2015 F Moustapha Diagne of @PopeJohnBball actually went for 31, 20 rebs, 4 blocks and 3 assts. Big priority for Jim Boeheim and Cuse.

Wow
comment-friday-damn.jpg

Wow

I feel like he could have had a few steels . . . . . at least 3. What man.

What a game! Did they play another big time program? Do you know?
I just read that the team they played Mount Olive had won 8 straight, and had the returning player of the year in that county who is also a big man like Diagne. Well unfortunately for him he got straight up abused by King Moustapha. I read that Diagne threw down two facials and had a play where he threw the ball off the backboard and dunked itth_shaqoohhh.png .

I just read that the team they played Mount Olive had won 8 straight, and had the returning player of the year in that county who is also a big man like Diagne. Well unfortunately for him he got straight up abused by King Moustapha. I read that Diagne threw down two facials and had a play where he threw the ball off the backboard and dunked itView attachment 6986 .
So he commits Duke weekend?

I just read that the team they played Mount Olive had won 8 straight, and had the returning player of the year in that county who is also a big man like Diagne. Well unfortunately for him he got straight up abused by King Moustapha. I read that Diagne threw down two facials and had a play where he threw the ball off the backboard and dunked itView attachment 6986 .
And then he ate the backboard. Twice.