Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Everytime someone posts in this thread and it doesn't pertain to diagne committing, I die a little bit on the inside.

STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.
As a SU alumni and a hardcore Orange fan back in Taiwan (NOT Thailand) The best thing for me is that I can watch almost every game on TV instead of some never-works live streaming links since we moved to ACC.

I am looking forward to see our squad to finish the "unfinished business" this year.

I'm glad that I found this forum and know there is always someone being with me as the BIGGEST ORANGE FAN IN THE UNIVERSE.

Greetings from Taiwan, Happy Chinese New Year, my brothas!

Last edited:
OK - I am tired of waiting for an imminent commitment from MD. Anybody have any idea what the holdup is ( Francis ??) ? Is there some particular reason he is hesitating ? Who else is on his short list ? This is a kid I would really like to have, but if it isn't happening now, you gotta wonder if it will happen at all.

OK - I am tired of waiting for an imminent commitment from MD. Anybody have any idea what the holdup is ( Francis ??) ? Is there some particular reason he is hesitating ? Who else is on his short list ? This is a kid I would really like to have, but if it isn't happening now, you gotta wonder if it will happen at all.
Might be his coach holding this up, just a hunch.