Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

I should of known with a Mike Waters encouragement article the day before that this would be the result...he always posts a positive before a negative

You guys are seriously heartbroken over this? No one, and I mean no one, knew who he was a few weeks ago.

EDIT: Go for a run or a drive with the window down and get some air if you're not experiencing snow.

FSU was only “out in front of this” a very short while before anybody else was.
All of his major offers have come VERY recently.

Billy Edelin was his coach and we didn’t know anything about this kid a week before Florida State did? I don’t buy it and now Haarms took us out of the picture..

Wow nvm...I'm late to the party and slept in too long today. We didnt even make his top 10 and Boston College did. Yikes! Oh well, on to the next one!

Who cares?

Unless you actually get the kid (spoiler - we clearly weren’t) then where’s the solace in getting into the Top X whatever list, prior to not getting the kid??
:rolleyes:

Like the coaches always say about recruits:
The best answer is YES.
The second best answer is NO.
So you can move on when you weren’t going to get them anyway.

Who cares?

Unless you actually get the kid (spoiler - we clearly weren’t) then where’s the solace in getting into the Top X whatever list, prior to not getting the kid??
:rolleyes:

Like the coaches always say about recruits:
The best answer is YES.
The second best answer is NO.
So you can move on when you weren’t going to get them anyway.
True that!

When he thrashes Cuse players in a few years people will be singing a different tune...hope I’m wrong

When he thrashes Cuse players in a few years people will be singing a different tune...hope I’m wrong

You may very well be. 7 feet and 250, but didn't get any respectable offers up until last week? That says more about his game than anything.

One who got abused most of the year, one who got bullied down low and one who hasn’t played a minute of college ball yet..with a team that lost 14 games and it’s best player

Or one that played really well the last month of the season, one that showed glimpses of being really talented and one that redshirted and put on some muscle? Go cry.

Two of those Centers were freshmen.

We have a very big problem recruiting centers recently and it shows on the court. Hire someone within the program who has experience at the position like we had when Bernie Fine was there. Say what you want about him but that role was specific to that position.

We have a very big problem recruiting centers recently and it shows on the court. Hire someone within the program who has experience at the position like we had when Bernie Fine was there. Say what you want about him but that role was specific to that position.

do you think Bernie Fine was a great recruiter?

By the way, Bernie Fine never played center.