Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

Please lets use the last open scholly on a F/C… like an Akok Akok.
BH-H

Akok would be good also.

A tually feel that Syracuse may not take anyone.

Has to be Frank or Akok. Cant believe he go wstate after they just landed a big.
Dam really wanted this kid.

121 as i tend to repeat myself:).
Yes i think he has a great upside. Hes made for the Zone. Love his physicality. He is a late bloomer like all Bigs. He is going to be a very good player for us.
Hope you are right, kc. The like is because you always seem to just smile and roll with the "punches."

Definitely a better move for him playing time wise

Yep. After his Wichita St visit and reading the article and what he and his mom said, I thought for sure that’s where he’d go. But then it seemed like we were a possibility. Not surprised. I’m sure he didn’t want just 10mpg here and no guarantee he’d even start after Jesse leaves.

Hope you are right, kc. The like is because you always seem to just smile and roll with the "punches."
This blows unless the staff pulled back because of Frank ( doubtful) or Akok.
If they really wanted him im disappointed big time.
Maybe Jim should have bought him two slices

He must want to back up their new center transfer from Alabama rather than Jesse.

That guy is said to also be able to play the 4 and even so, he’s no Jesse so backing that guy up is better than backing up Jesse.

That guy is said to also be able to play the 4 and even so, he’s no Jesse so backing that guy up is better than backing up Jesse.
Dam kid was perfect for the zone.

272413B5-DD98-4B5E-BE1C-E30CF7C362ED.gif

Akok, Mballa, Ware, Kepnang. All better players than Q.Ballard. I wish the young man good luck in Wichita but he has now spurned Syracuse twice as a hometown prospect. Imo that’s embarrassing for the coaching staff, but agree thus is a blessing in disguise for the Orange(men)

This blows unless the staff pulled back because of Frank ( doubtful) or Akok.
If they really wanted him im disappointed big time.
Maybe Jim should have bought him two slices
I think JB was brutally honest with QB and he went with the better offer for him. Can't fault him at all, he just wasn't going to play much here IMO